Iran launches missiles into Iraq.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran launches missiles into Iraq.

Not sure what exactly is being targeted but this may be a bunch of action on Iran's behalf to save face. If they actually killed Americans...look out!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Could definitely see this being orchestrated. Some faction in Iran wants Soleimani gone, US agrees to take him out. Iran agrees to put on a show. Done and done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

time to completely destroy iran.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
        Could definitely see this being orchestrated. Some faction in Iran wants Soleimani gone, US agrees to take him out. Iran agrees to put on a show. Done and done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Potentially. I dont think so though. They've got reports if planes in the air now from our bases in Turkey and UAE. Would be nice if it was as cut and dry as our game of diplomacy though .

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
          Potentially. I dont think so though. They've got reports if planes in the air now from our bases in Turkey and UAE. Would be nice if it was as cut and dry as our game of diplomacy though .

Sigh...yeah. I hope it isn’t wishful thinking. I just don’t see us as having a strong position on this. Too many opportunities for Iran to gain allies that would love nothing more than for things to escalate. I fear the real retaliation will occur on our home soil.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
            Sigh...yeah. I hope it isn’t wishful thinking. I just don’t see us as having a strong position on this. Too many opportunities for Iran to gain allies that would love nothing more than for things to escalate. I fear the real retaliation will occur on our home soil.
            I agree in the current political climate, where doing anything is deemed "wrong" we don't gain much. This only emphasizes our current diplomatic positions and challenges anyone on the fence (most of europe is really just a non-committal status quo). Anyone and everyone looking to challenge us suddenly gains the opportunity (within and without).

Comment

So far all the reports I have heard state no US casualties have occurred.

Comment

Heard same...also.. report that all or near all, the missiles missed their intended targets...

Comment

Well maybe you're right after all txpitdog.

Comment

I heard Mike Lee chime in with his opinion on being briefed about the conflict between the US and Iran. I honestly felt as if I was listening to a Deocrat.
                    Mike Lee is not the Mike Lee of old. He is being bought off by left wing money.

Comment

Ok I have to back up a little since Mike Lee did as well. The last interview he just gave on Fox was more of the questions they posed in wanting information and how they were denied an explanation that satisfied them. His earlier interview sounded as if it could have come straight from Adam Schiff.

Comment

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Hell, that’s the biggest problem HERE! And for many of the same reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        This^^^^^
                        So, Iran is bombing a ghost town in Iraq. Is this correct ????. What's the big deal?

Not asking for friend.
                        Thumper is online now Report Post

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                          Ok I have to back up a little since Mike Lee did as well. The last interview he just gave on Fox was more of the questions they posed in wanting information and how they were denied an explanation that satisfied them. His earlier interview sounded as if it could have come straight from Adam Schiff.

I didn’t watch Mike Lee’s interview. But can you blame the Pres for witholding info, at this juncture he can’t trust anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            I didn’t watch Mike Lee’s interview. But can you blame the Pres for witholding info, at this juncture he can’t trust anyone.
                            No I don't blame the president one bit and I may be wrong about this but just because you are clear to receive classified information in doesn't mean that you are entitled to it. In regards to Mike Lee he has done some very questionable things here lately.

Comment

Now we find out Iran bombed a ghost town and shot one of their own jet airliners down just to get even with Trump for taking out the trash. SMH

We now have new definition high for being completely stupid. UFB

Comment

Working...
                              X