X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m in. Would like to knock off 30 or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not playing, but following this closely. Was eating high carbs non-stop and got to where I was mixing my rum and Cokes in 12 ounce water glasses. Started dieting after Dec. 1st and am down 12#.

Developed a bad blood clot in my leg while out of state on a hunt. Trip to the ER confirmed it, and the doctor put me on Eliquis for a blood thinner. Said my lab work looked like a 3 year old just picked random numbers above and below normal ranges!!!

Comment

I am in to lose... hopefully a bit of fat. My knees are screaming

Comment

In

Comment

Down 20 since June

Comment

I am in. Knees are hurting going down stairs, I'm at my biggest ever at 285, Saw 291 once after a bad day, I just had a son and I need to be a good example to him... Plus I bought a $75 pair of bibs off that Badlands 50% discount that I must ensure I fit into.

Let's do this.

Comment

I’m in. I need to drop 40 lbs.

Comment

Some of you guys are really fat!

Comment

Good luck to everyone that takes this challenge on. It will be worth it, even if you don’t win or reach all the way to your goal.

Comment

I'm in...I started my diet at the first of the month, but I'll do my official weigh-in when I get back from Colorado on Jan 6th.

Comment

I’m in. I think my herniated discs have gone dormant again (hope hope). Haven’t worked out since last March and piled on some weight.

Comment

I'm in.

Was thinking of starting a thread with this and doing one from fireworks (Jan 1st) to fireworks (July 4th). I need to get this fat arse into elk hunting shape.

Comment

I’m in

Comment

I was in the 2018 TBH weight loss comp. It kept me honest and was fun. We did it on a separate website away from TBH and it went from Jan 1 to June 30 I believe. We all put up $20/ea. Weigh In was every week either Sat or Sunday. There was a special “password” you had to write on a paper with the date and your screen name and have it in the pic with your scales. It was more the honor system but that helped keep up with the week and your weight loss. The moderator did a spreadsheet of all contestants and weekly weights so all could keep up. Think it was updated on a biweekly or monthly basis. It was fun and made me work harder than trying to diet myself. I lost 42# during the contest. Unfortunately, I’ve since put a lot back on. So I’d be up for it again as I need something to keep me motivated!

The pic is how we did weekly weigh-ins. The initial pictures we submitted also show a frontal and side view of contestant without a shirt on. Something to show physical progress for each contestant.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by mdnabors; 12-27-2019, 03:41 PM.

Comment

In. Sounds like a good challenge. mdnabors has good info on how it could be done. I am down and will chip in.

Comment

Working...
                                X