Tulsi Gabbard voted "present"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tulsi Gabbard voted "present"

That stance took plenty of courage or a fair amount of crazy.
    You decide which.

Gabbard said she is "standing in the center" with her present votes. "I could not in good conscience vote against impeachment because I believe President Trump is guilty of wrongdoing," she said. "I also could not in good conscience vote for impeachment because removal of a sitting President must not be the culmination of a partisan process, fueled by tribal animosities that have so gravely divided our country."

Neither. Here's the translation of her reasoning:

"I could not vote against impeachment, because I am trying to win the Democratic nomination for President. I also could not vote for impeachment, because if I somehow manage to win the Democratic nomination I will then need lots of votes from folks who aren't in favor of impeaching President Trump."

Comment

I could see her running as a 3rd party candidate.

Comment

She is smoking hot

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          She is smoking hot
          Mostly from a distance

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            Mostly from a distance
            Beauty is only a light switch away. You can also drink them pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by blackfoot1 View Post
              Beauty is only a light switch away. You can also drink them pretty.
              ^^ Something wrong with you if you don't find this to be funny.

Comment

That’s just wrong! Funny as h_ _ l but wrong! Well, on second thought........

Comment

She is bright, passionate as to her responsibilities but unfortunately has too many liberal beliefs. Wish that Trump could sway her enough to at least maker an independent and/or hire her to work for him.

Comment

Down with Pedernal. I liked here until she evicerated Trump in an interview. She talks a lot of patriotic stuff and is a member of the most unpatriotic party. I vote no for Tulsi.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                      Neither. Here's the translation of her reasoning:

"I could not vote against impeachment, because I am trying to win the Democratic nomination for President. I also could not vote for impeachment, because if I somehow manage to win the Democratic nomination I will then need lots of votes from folks who aren't in favor of impeaching President Trump."
                      Ding ding ding! Winner!

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                        Mostly from a distance
                        So good from afar but far from good?

Comment

I also could not in good conscience vote for impeachment because removal of a sitting President
                          Not sure she is real smart if she thought the result would remove Trump

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            I also could not in good conscience vote for impeachment because removal of a sitting President
                            Not sure she is real smart if she thought the result would remove Trump
                            98% of Democrats think Trump has been impeached and is being removed from office as we speak.

Comment

Cool

I like her.

Comment

Working...
                              X