No announcement yet.

1st Hagerman Deer Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great write up. Congrats on a great H buck.

Comment

Awesome job. Congrats!

Comment

Cool story SFA and congratulations again on your trophy. This will most likely be the better segment this season time will tell.

Comment

congrats!

Comment

awesome - that's a giant

Comment

Congrats SFA, thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Congratulations !!! You got the full experience on you first Hagerman hunt. Hunting Hagerman is about as much fun and is about as hard of a hunt as you will experience. I was fortunate to draw 10 times in the last 20 years. It was pretty easy to draw when I first started putting in for the draw in 2000. It got progressively more difficult as the years went by.

I remember every tree I sat in. I remember every buck I saw and most of the does I saw as well. I was able to kill three bucks over the years. When I first started... the hunt started at noon on Friday and went to noon on Monday. The meeting was Friday morning then you went in and set your stand and started hunting. Then for a couple of years you set your stand before daylight on Friday and started hunting. They ended up changing to the current format because they thought setting up before daylight was too dangerous.

I liked Hagerman so much that I bought a farm in Iowa that has river bottom that looks just like the Big Mineral or Harris Creek bottom. This morning was my 21st sit since Oct. 19. Our rut activity is picking up.

Congratulations again !!!

Comment

Congrats on a great buck

Comment

That is awesome! Congrats on a great buck and experience.

Comment

That's an awesome buck!!

Comment

Congrats on a great buck.

Comment

Congrats. Awesome deer.

Comment

Congrats again SFA. Hopefully you’ll get to experience another weekend like this at the H, but if not, you definitely cashed in majorly and have memories to last a lifetime. Enjoyed the write up and pics, all around great job.

Comment

Great Write Up and congrats, thanks for taking us along!

Comment

Congrats to you guys some nice deer!

Comment

Working...
                                X