2019 Pushmataha County Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprised no one has started this years thread yet, so I will get it done!

Anyone been up or going to be doing any turkey hunting this year. Every time I have had the chance to go up, it has been raining.

Would like to check on the lease, pull cameras, change batteries, and get some mineral out.

Hope y'all are well and looking forward to seeing y'alls pictures and hearing the stories.

Went up last weekend to check things out, had TONS of turkey pics. Saw several deer driving around but man was it cold. Heading back up on Good Friday.

Comment

Love that area... gorgeous country and you never know what you'll see.

Comment

Picked up one of these and they are supposed to be bear resistant. Hopefully can get up in the next month or so to put it out and test it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I sure wish October would hurry up and get here. going up this weekend to try and mow.

Comment

I'm in!!! Starting to get ready for velvet pics. Trying to make a run up this week to put out more minerals and check a few cameras. Did some work last month in camp. We have a good group of hard works to make this happen!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Should be in Hugo area looking over family property, maybe run some cameras next week. I need to take a weekend and get up to Honobia/Three Rivers to look around. Anyone else hunting the WMA’s this year?

Comment

Put out a couple hundred pounds of minerals be back in a month or so to do some scouting.

Comment

Well we finally got up yesterday to put yo some feeders and drop mineral. Checked and put batteries in all the cameras, along with pulling card some of which didn’t get pulled all season. Poor mans clover plot I put in last year is looking good this spring and drawing does and a group of velvet bucks, hope the rains can help it keep up this year as much traffic as it’s getting.

Comment

Hope this guy is still around this year. He’d make a cool euro mount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey guys, been following this thread for several years now. Thought I would go ahead and join in this year. Ive lived and hunted in a lot of the same areas you guys talk about in your threads. I see most of you have been introduced to our ever growing bear and hog problem and some of Kiamichi mountain dark horned age wised mountain deer. Anyways will continue to follow, best of luck to you guys. hit me with any questions you might have about area and I will help where I can.

Comment

I pulled pics a couple weeks ago and we are covered up with bucks. we'll see what happens this fall.

Comment

Just picked up another lease, anyone on here on the nashoba hunt club? About 45,000 acres east of nashoba Y and running west to honobia

Comment

Originally posted by AntlersBoy View Post
                            Just picked up another lease, anyone on here on the nashoba hunt club? About 45,000 acres east of nashoba Y and running west to honobia
                            We are close to there. Lots of construction for wind mills in that area.

Comment

Ya I believe that windmill farm is on the west side of lease. ive leased land all over from Antlers to Atoka to Clayton. Have never been east of clayton though. I know there is some pretty good genetics over that way though. And very rough country. I fly in Wednesday and plan on getting some cams out on it this weekend. Pretty excited, love new places to hunt and the challenges that come with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X