No announcement yet.

The real issue. Must watch for Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have any of you guys actually looked into it ?

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
      Looked into what? Whether or not United States goverment can levy taxes on income?

There many fringe groups who espouse these same arguments. Are you aware that a growing number of african-americans now believe that this continent is actually Morroco and they are native to the Americas? That they are the people that Columbus deemed "indians?" They are not subject to the laws of the United States or the several States and whites, who they refer to as albions, are their subjects who must obey their commands? Of course its all nonsense and when they advance these arguments in court they end up in jail for the charge or contempt.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfMN4xfEx4Q"]Local Moors Speak Out, Deny Tax Fraud - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8QnauPiTSQ"]Moorish Tax Exempt Account Registration - YouTube[/ame]

Youtube is a dangerous place.

Comment

I gave up on the video at 12 minutes. Being one of the biggest haters of taxes/fees levied by any level of taxing authority the argument they make is mute or very close to it. Learning how or hiring someone who knows the IRS code as it pertains to your personal or business situation is your best option......unless you like Federal Penitentiary's.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          I gave up on the video at 12 minutes. Being one of the biggest haters of taxes/fees levied by any level of taxing authority the argument they make is mute or very close to it. Learning how or hiring someone who knows the IRS code as it pertains to your personal or business situation is your best option......unless you like Federal Penitentiary's.
          Wise words. A GOOD accountant is worth every penny.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
            Just remembering my experience with this nonsense.

I was randomly at this house and ran into the guys mail man. Apparently the homeowner and his mailman were at extreme odds, as the homeowner didn't think that he should be receiving mail since he didnt recognize the Federal mail system or their employees. That was an eye opening conversation. All I am saying is that you really have to go full retard on this, no Federal services what so ever.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
              Just remembering my experience with this nonsense.

I was randomly at this house and ran into the guys mail man. Apparently the homeowner and his mailman were at extreme odds, as the homeowner didn't think that he should be receiving mail since he didnt recognize the Federal mail system or their employees. That was an eye opening conversation. All I am saying is that you really have to go full retard on this, no Federal services what so ever.
              Only significant mistake Benjamin Franklin made was making the USPS a permanent structure written into our founding documents.......ouch! But, it was a masterful entrepreneurial business decision for him.

Comment

Working...
              X