X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Civil War 2.0

If this has already been posted sorry.
    I think some of you will enjoy this

Very eye-opening read and a scenario I have glimpsed in my imaginary crystal ball. But I cringe every time I see it and close my eyes real tight and hope the images will go away. Then I pray to God that people will come to their senses and start acting like civilized human beings again.

Comment

Matt Bracken has authored some chilling and thought-provoking novels. Enemies Foreign and Domestic is a good start.
      He sometimes offers free downloads of the Enemies trilogy.
      He is also a cold-war Navy Seal.

Comment

unfortunately this is what history has taught us about all major civilizations. it will happen.

Comment

We've got 50 billion rounds of ammo, they don't even know which bathroom to use.

Comment

Might be a war
            But NEVER take our guns, not mine

Comment

War never change, people also

Comment

The report says the democrats will do this , and then do that.Aint no way democrats are gonna do anything! Except *****,moan and whine! Oh and cry about Trump,vote them all out, lets start over

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
                  The report says the democrats will do this , and then do that.Aint no way democrats are gonna do anything! Except *****,moan and whine! Oh and cry about Trump,vote them all out, lets start over
                  The alt-left is doing more than the right at this point. They are out causing disruption anytime they can. I do believe that is because most of us are keeping our heads down working for our families and not making waves during the PC culture. If that **** breaks and the PC culture is out the window all bets are off. The mention of machete vs. precision rifle is not all together true though. Many of the alt-left groups are in fact procuring and training with high end weapons. They simply will never have the numbers of the conservatives though, most of us grew up with weapons and could accurately shoot a scoped rifle early on.

Comment

Buy more ammo

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post

Yes they will, they will use the UN armies and their factions all throughout the government. Every department of our government stockpiles weapons and ammunition.

Comment

Oops........thought it had started!

Comment

Some believe there is a cultural-driven civil war of sorts underway, based on severe social and ideological disagreements, but Joseph diGenova, the former U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, believes that divide will eventually result in violence.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                            Yes they will, they will use the UN armies and their factions all throughout the government. Every department of our government stockpiles weapons and ammunition.
                            They are a bunch of cowards.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X