Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 01-26-2019, 11:54 AM   #51
Thumper
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
Lieing to federal agents under oath during an investigation is indeed a crime sir.
No its not, just ask Hillary. And how do you lie by omission, "can't find the records or hard drives(because I smashed them with a hammer)" and saying under oath "I can't remember".

So why go after Stone? Its Mueller's last hope of fulfilling the FBI's insurance policy to remove Trump.

And when does the charges and indictments on Trump take place, right before the 2020 elections.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2019, 12:18 PM   #52
OldRiverRat
Ten Point

Hunt In: Navarro County

Quote:
Not only trump but he's also DRAINING THE SWAMP as he seeks out the lunker (trump).

He knows there is a 12lbs bass in that lake and he's going to get it.

But he's also gonna get every bluegill and crappie in that lake along the way as well.

Not gonna leave a single hill left behind

Papadopoulos got 12 days in the slammer.

That's not even as long as some spend on a summer vacation.

He was a shad.

This is funny. The lunker would be mueller himself dating back to his days at the fbi and god only knows what corruption was taking place under his watch.
Itís all one big cover up and the goal is to keep everyone occupied until they can find a way to get trump out of office before itís all exposed.

Comeys antics are likely Childís play compared to whatever else was going on.

You may hate trump and / or the Republican Party but if you donít understand how dangerous it is to have a corrupt fbi (deep state) then you deserve everything that you get as a result of not seeing this for what it is.
There is a two tier justice system and itís on display. Imagine what these corrupt bast$$ds could/would do to the common man like yourself!

These indictments are nothing more than interview after interview asking the same questions and waiting for a slightly different answer in order for them to say ďgotchaĒ there is a complete lack of hard evidence, itís just he said she said and in that case the federal govt always wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
OldRiverRat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2019, 12:29 PM   #53
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldRiverRat View Post
This is funny. The lunker would be mueller himself dating back to his days at the fbi and god only knows what corruption was taking place under his watch.
Itís all one big cover up and the goal is to keep everyone occupied until they can find a way to get trump out of office before itís all exposed.

Comeys antics are likely Childís play compared to whatever else was going on.

You may hate trump and / or the Republican Party but if you donít understand how dangerous it is to have a corrupt fbi (deep state) then you deserve everything that you get as a result of not seeing this for what it is.
There is a two tier justice system and itís on display. Imagine what these corrupt bast$$ds could/would do to the common man like yourself!

These indictments are nothing more than interview after interview asking the same questions and waiting for a slightly different answer in order for them to say ďgotchaĒ there is a complete lack of hard evidence, itís just he said she said and in that case the federal govt always wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yep, yep and yep...

If there was any hard evidence this would have been over a long time ago..
Their like a bunch of turkey scratching in the dirt for corn under a feeder that has never had corn in it... Looking for ANYTHING that resembles a kernel..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2019, 01:08 PM   #54
Thumper
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
Our great country is quickly becoming a banana republic.
Our justice system is a joke and an embarrassment.

Its a political tool used to keep their cronies in power.

When investigating Hillary's emails its strange how the fact those emails are the truth, 100% true and accurate. Those were Hillary's actual emails. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

This investigation is all about Stone wanting the truth but lied about it to the FBI, when he should have said I can't remember just like Hillary does.

Last edited by Thumper; 01-26-2019 at 01:13 PM.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2019, 02:33 PM   #55
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sterling County

The thing that has bothered me is how did CNN know ahead of time about the raid on Stone and who leaked it? CNN was already there and waiting with cameras when the 29 agents came swarming in. Seems like a setup media show for what?
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2019, 03:44 PM   #56
Ironman
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzlebrake View Post
The thing that has bothered me is how did CNN know ahead of time about the raid on Stone and who leaked it? CNN was already there and waiting with cameras when the 29 agents came swarming in. Seems like a setup media show for what?
See post #6.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2019, 10:24 PM   #57
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by stykshooter View Post
I'm pretty sure Mueller doesn't run the FBI but what is a fact, his team have arrested 5 not including Stone and all are now convicted
Actually they all pled guilty to process crimes....which are a joke.
Muller's history of destroying innocent people goes way back.
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2019, 10:35 PM   #58
Stoof
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Will work for hunts.

The truth of the matter is that Mr. Stone has a long history of weird sordid behavior. You bring that guy on your team and expect everything to be ok, nope.
Stoof is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2019, 12:48 PM   #59
double bogey
Ten Point

Hunt In: where ever I can

All accused of lying under oath. If they ask me any questions I am pleading the 5th. Cant lie if you don't tell them anything.
double bogey is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2019, 07:42 PM   #60
JLivi1224
Ten Point

Hunt In: Public

It’s all a sham. Anyone who can’t see that is blinded by partisanship or just a dumb ***. It’s a shame what we have let our government become. At the end of the day, we are allowing it. Aren’t we?
JLivi1224 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2019, 09:51 PM   #61
stickerpatch59
Pope & Young

Hunt In: gonzales, and....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLivi1224 View Post
Itís all a sham. Anyone who canít see that is blinded by partisanship or just a dumb ***. Itís a shame what we have let our government become. At the end of the day, we are allowing it. Arenít we?
it sure seems like it, but the truth of the matter is that most of us that work for a living don't have time to screw around with protest and such. the folks that are jobless and have nothing else better to do; well they have all the time in the world to raise hell and protest the injustice that they perceive against their worthless a**es.

but sooner than later i think that the time will come for all to make a decision one way or the other.
stickerpatch59 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-28-2019, 07:12 AM   #62
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLivi1224 View Post
Itís all a sham. Anyone who canít see that is blinded by partisanship or just a dumb ***. Itís a shame what we have let our government become. At the end of the day, we are allowing it. Arenít we?
Its is a shame and its also VERY scary..

When the highest branch of law enforcement in the country, the FBI, becomes a totally corrupt political tool and turns a blind eye to serious crimes, that the side they are protecting are committing, then we are in deep trouble....

And yes at the end of the day we as a people have allowed it to get this out of hand.. What it will take to make it right again few are prepared to do and it will get much worse before it gets better. If getting better is even a possibility..
Old 01-28-2019, 10:13 AM   #63
jer_james
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
Do you think it didnt happen?

On March 17, 2017, Brazile admitted to forwarding debate questions to Clinton's campaign during the 2016 Democratic primary, while she was Vice Chair of the DNC and working as a CNN commentator. In an essay she wrote for TIME magazine, she said, "Then in October, a subsequent release of e-mails revealed that among the many things I did in my role as a Democratic operative and D.N.C. Vice Chair prior to assuming the interim D.N.C. Chair position was to share potential town hall topics with the Clinton campaign." Brazile went on to explain: "My job was to make all our Democratic candidates look good, and I worked closely with both campaigns to make that happen. But sending those e-mails was a mistake I will forever regret."
Wow!! It's all right there - I bet they just haven't discovered this yet and need you to point it out to them. Surely there's someone who can at least garner the charges?

Great work!!
jer_james is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-28-2019, 11:33 AM   #64
batmaninja
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_james View Post
Crime is crime
Donald Trump confidant Roger Stone may be accused of lying and tampering with witnesses, but itís equally notable what heís not charged with: colluding with the Kremlin in a grand conspiracy to help Trump win the presidency in 2016......

In none of those cases did prosecutors say the things the defendants lied about were crimes themselves.........

The absence of a definitive answer to the collusion question, more than 20 months into Muellerís work, has given the president and his allies a wedge to attack the investigation.

Yea. It really is all right there, for all to see.

The country is suffering because some drunk B, didnt get her turn.

Pretty sad really that some cant figure it out, or all unwilling to, because they dont like a guys hair cut.
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-28-2019, 11:51 AM   #65
jer_james
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
Donald Trump confidant Roger Stone may be accused of lying and tampering with witnesses, but itís equally notable what heís not charged with: colluding with the Kremlin in a grand conspiracy to help Trump win the presidency in 2016......

In none of those cases did prosecutors say the things the defendants lied about were crimes themselves.........

The absence of a definitive answer to the collusion question, more than 20 months into Muellerís work, has given the president and his allies a wedge to attack the investigation.

Yea. It really is all right there, for all to see.

The country is suffering because some drunk B, didnt get her turn.

Pretty sad really that some cant figure it out, or all unwilling to, because they dont like a guys hair cut.
Exactly what it must be - I mean with your investigative work and the iron clad case you have, it's no wonder the drunk B isnt locked up yet. Or any other member of her campaign.

Crime is crime is why these people are going to jail and getting charges.

I cant wait til they read what you wrote and get the job done!

Great Work!!
Old 01-28-2019, 12:18 PM   #66
Ironman
Pope & Young

Quote:
Exactly what it must be - I mean with your investigative work and the iron clad case you have, it's no wonder the drunk B isnt locked up yet. Or any other member of her campaign.

Crime is crime is why these people are going to jail and getting charges.

I cant wait til they read what you wrote and get the job done!

Great Work!!
So you are saying that no crime was committed by HRC or the DNC?
Old 01-28-2019, 12:31 PM   #67
Charles
Pope & Young

Stone is screwed, especially if you believe this
. Well worth the watch to get an understanding of Muller and Weismans past with Enron and Merrill Lynch case.

Once Stone is found guilty he will be sent to solitaire confinement in Federal Prison to break in an attempt to get him to talk, whether it's truthful or not. Isn't Manafort in solitaire confinement?
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-28-2019, 12:50 PM   #68
jer_james
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Not at all - I'm saying that with the GREAT WORK provided already, we should have an indictment or charges filed anytime now once we could get one of those DC folks to look at the green screen.
Old 01-28-2019, 12:54 PM   #69
Ironman
Pope & Young

Quote:
Not at all - I'm saying that with the GREAT WORK provided already, we should have an indictment or charges filed anytime now once we could get one of those DC folks to look at the green screen.
Oh! So you are just talking out of both sides of your anus, as you so often do.
Old 01-28-2019, 01:11 PM   #70
jer_james
Pope & Young

Quote:
We should have an indictment shindig - toss some arrows at targets of the drunk B and celebrate.

Lemme know when it happens!
Old 01-28-2019, 01:36 PM   #71
JFISHER
Pope & Young

Hunt In: BWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by double bogey View Post
All accused of lying under oath. If they ask me any questions I am pleading the 5th. Cant lie if you don't tell them anything.
Or Hillary, Holder, Rice & Lynch excuse... "I misremembered "
JFISHER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-28-2019, 02:06 PM   #72
Playa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Stone is screwed, especially if you believe this Life, Liberty & Levin 1/27/19 | Mark Levin Fox News | January 27, 2019 - YouTube . Well worth the watch to get an understanding of Muller and Weismans past with Enron and Merrill Lynch case.

Once Stone is found guilty he will be sent to solitaire confinement in Federal Prison to break in an attempt to get him to talk, whether it's truthful or not. Isn't Manafort in solitaire confinement?
Ok, so this has bugged me for quite a while. Didnít Trump have the opportunity to clean house when he 1st took office? Couldnít he have sent all the Obama holdovers packing and appointed his own hand picked people to run the FBI and DOJ?
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-28-2019, 02:15 PM   #73
texansfan
Ten Point

Hunt In: South Texas

Quote:
Quote:
He's saying that your legal knowledge is far greater than a team of Ivy league trained GOP lawyers and that he knows as soon as they see your recommendation that the Atty Gen well be ready to file charges.

You should feel honoured
texansfan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-28-2019, 02:17 PM   #74
Ironman
Pope & Young

Quote:
He's saying that your legal knowledge is far greater than a team of Ivy league trained GOP lawyers and that he knows as soon as they see your recommendation that the Atty Gen well be ready to file charges.

You should feel honoured
I haven't made any recommendations DA.
Old 01-28-2019, 02:19 PM   #75
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by double bogey View Post
You're so much smarter than the lawyers that have been convicted of perjury.
Why didn't they just plead the 5th and not answer Mueller's questions and then they wouldn't be going to jail.
Cohen is a lawyer but yet he felt compelled to lie regarding trump business.
Giulliani is a lawyer and he's constantly walking back his words as far as what trump has said or done in the past.

Why don't these lawyers just keep their traps shut and plead the 5th?

You might want to send them an email alerting them of how this works.
Old 01-28-2019, 02:21 PM   #76
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
I haven't made any recommendations DA.
Hey you alluded to HRC or the DNC committed crimes that they have not been indicted for.
Old 01-28-2019, 02:22 PM   #77
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
Hey you alluded to HRC or the DNC committed crimes that they have not been indicted for.
And? You have been doing that with Trump since day 1.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-28-2019, 02:24 PM   #78
Ironman
Pope & Young

Quote:
I asked JJ a question. Go away.
Old 01-28-2019, 02:42 PM   #79
JLivi1224
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
it sure seems like it, but the truth of the matter is that most of us that work for a living don't have time to screw around with protest and such. the folks that are jobless and have nothing else better to do; well they have all the time in the world to raise hell and protest the injustice that they perceive against their worthless a**es.

but sooner than later i think that the time will come for all to make a decision one way or the other.
Spot on. Unfortunately it appears that time may just be sooner rather than later. With the hard left the Democratic Party has take, Imagine what will come when they hold all 3 branches.
Old 01-28-2019, 02:43 PM   #80
JLivi1224
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
Its is a shame and its also VERY scary..

When the highest branch of law enforcement in the country, the FBI, becomes a totally corrupt political tool and turns a blind eye to serious crimes, that the side they are protecting are committing, then we are in deep trouble....

And yes at the end of the day we as a people have allowed it to get this out of hand.. What it will take to make it right again few are prepared to do and it will get much worse before it gets better. If getting better is even a possibility..
100% accurate.
Old 01-28-2019, 02:44 PM   #81
Crazy Horse
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Lavaca County

Quote:
I asked JJ a question. Go away.
He won’t.

He’s already admitted he uses the GS to gauge conservative reactions & responses to his posts, then used them to provoke his family @ the dinner table.

Per TF previously, his sisters have all the favor of Mommy & Daddy, thus TF uses their opposing politics to agitate, annoy & frustrate them; he’s more than once bragged on the GS about ruining family holiday dinners with his actions.

So TF’s post are just a little boy’s cry for help with his Mommy/Daddy complex....
He needs our pity, not our disgust.
Crazy Horse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-28-2019, 02:47 PM   #82
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
And? You have been doing that with Trump since day 1.
And Mueller is still on his tail
You ever notice how the mob boss never gets indicted because he's never caught doing wrong?
Bit his 12 disciples all get pinched and go down for federal crimes pertaining to the Boss's business(es) but never on behalf of the Boss and the Boss never knew these underlings were committing these crimes and never instructed them to commit the crimes.

Kinda like Watergate.
We all know the witch hunt that was as well.
Old 01-28-2019, 02:50 PM   #83
JLivi1224
Ten Point

Quote:
Are you suggesting there were not crimes committed just because they werenít indicted. Come on man. You know **** good and well laws were broken and the two tier justice system this country has fallen into has saved their ***, so far.

Any laws you say or think trump committed are all assumption and hearsay at this point.
Old 01-28-2019, 02:53 PM   #84
Ironman
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Horse View Post
He wonít.

Heís already admitted he uses the GS to gauge conservative reactions & responses to his posts, then used them to provoke his family @ the dinner table.

Per TF previously, his sisters have all the favor of Mommy & Daddy, thus TF uses their opposing politics to agitate, annoy & frustrate them; heís more than once bragged on the GS about ruining family holiday dinners with his actions.

So TFís post are just a little boyís cry for help with his Mommy/Daddy complex....
He needs our pity, not our disgust.
So he's a shiate starter both on and off the internet. How special!
Old 01-28-2019, 02:55 PM   #85
batmaninja
Ten Point

Quote:
Why don't these lawyers just keep their traps shut and plead the 5th?
Well, uhhhhhh, errrrr, ummmm.

Attached Images

Old 01-28-2019, 03:14 PM   #86
Charles
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa View Post
Ok, so this has bugged me for quite a while. Didnít Trump have the opportunity to clean house when he 1st took office? Couldnít he have sent all the Obama holdovers packing and appointed his own hand picked people to run the FBI and DOJ?
He appointed Jeff Sessions who turned out to be a spineless dud. He fired Comey and that's when everybody started screaming. He didn't have a say in the special counsel.
Old 01-29-2019, 09:03 AM   #87
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
He appointed Jeff Sessions who turned out to be a spineless dud. He fired Comey and that's when everybody started screaming. He didn't have a say in the special counsel.
Mueller is pretty much unaccountable. He has a history of acting like an authoritarian thug and he is proving himself to be so.

Send over two dozen heavily armed SWAT officers backed up by a helicopter and an armored vehicle to raid and arrest a 66 year old man for a crime as far from non violent as you can get. It was a message, plain and simple.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-29-2019, 09:20 AM   #88
OldRiverRat
Ten Point

Hunt In: Navarro County

If true, it strongly implies that Mueller team with Swartz, Ahmad, and Weissman can’t be trusted. They knew about the fake dossier from mid summer 2016. Note that Trump secured votes for nomination on May 26, 2016. Timeline indicates that’s about same time that Hillary and Dems funded the fake dossier stuff.

New details contained in congressional transcripts and emails about a July 2016 meeting involving the author of the anti-Trump “dossier,” Justice Department official Bruce Ohr, and his wife, Nellie, appear to conflict with claims from Democrats -- and the co-founder of the firm behind the dossier -- that significant contacts did not occur until after the election.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new...-dems-timeline
OldRiverRat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-29-2019, 10:36 AM   #89
batmaninja
Ten Point

Stone arrived at the federal courthouse in a black SUV and is expected to plead not guilty to charges that he lied to lawmakers, engaged in witness tampering and obstructed a congressional investigation into possible coordination between Russia and Trump's 2016 presidential campaign.......

Stone, who has alleged without evidence that the FBI used "Gestapo tactics" in arresting him, said he did nothing more than exercise his First Amendment rights to drum up interest with voters about the WikiLeaks disclosures. He said he never discussed the issue with Trump.

"That's what I engaged in. It's called politics and they haven't criminalized it, at least not yet," Stone said Sunday on ABC's "This Week."

"All I did was take publicly available information and try to hype it to get it as much attention as possible, because I had a tip, the information was politically significant and that it would come in October," he added.

His arrest was meant to send a message to the people in Trumps circle, it was Brown Shirt type stuff. Aaron Hernandez was a high profile murder suspect, and he wasnt treated with more dignity. Was Martha Stewart taken into custody the same way, for lying?
Old 01-29-2019, 10:38 AM   #90
Russ79
Ten Point

Hunt In: Nacogdoches county, San Augustine county, Beaufort county NC

Not to take this into a different direction, but I would ask texansfan, just like I ask any liberal, why such venom for Trump? Spend too much time on CNN or MSNBC? Sure, he is a boorish rich guy that has had affairs and grabbed women where he shouldn't. Didn't seem to be a problem with the women when it happened- and don't say they were afraid to say anything because there are lawyers like Gloria Allred that love to take on these kind of lawsuits. So he paid off women he might have had an affair with to keep silent? You are probably familiar with many "celebrities" that have done the same. It doesn't seem to bother anyone that one of your Democrat contenders for 2020 basically got her start in politics while having an affair with Willie Brown in California. You don't seem to be as indignant about our elected officials using a slush fund of taxpayer money to pay off accusers of sexual assault while in office. Yes, Trump is used to having the final say so with his own personal businesses and chafes at having to wait for Congress to do anything. No, I don't care for some of the tweets and off the cuff remarks like "Mexico will pay for the wall". But best I can see is he is the only one that seems truly concerned about keeping the US a sovereign nation with defined borders that we protect and let us keep more of our money that we earn. Until he does something that adversely directly affects my life, and more money in my paycheck doesn't fall into that category, I will at the very least take a wait and see attitude.
Russ79 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-29-2019, 12:43 PM   #91
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldRiverRat View Post
If true, it strongly implies that Mueller team with Swartz, Ahmad, and Weissman canít be trusted. They knew about the fake dossier from mid summer 2016. Note that Trump secured votes for nomination on May 26, 2016. Timeline indicates thatís about same time that Hillary and Dems funded the fake dossier stuff.

New details contained in congressional transcripts and emails about a July 2016 meeting involving the author of the anti-Trump ďdossier,Ē Justice Department official Bruce Ohr, and his wife, Nellie, appear to conflict with claims from Democrats -- and the co-founder of the firm behind the dossier -- that significant contacts did not occur until after the election.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new...-dems-timeline

If you haven't you should watch Bongino's video on my thread "The Tangled Web".. You will find it interesting... The dossier was actually written over 10 years ago.. Names were simply changed..
Old 01-29-2019, 02:10 PM   #92
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever

The funniest, oddest and most bizarre thing i saw was his President Nixon salutes....(V for victory)......huh? Is that a positive move, or is it back to the future ? Strange dude for sure.
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-29-2019, 04:26 PM   #93
stykshooter
Ten Point

Hunt In: S. Dakota, Nebraska & Ohio

Quote:
Stone is screwed, especially if you believe this Life, Liberty & Levin 1/27/19 | Mark Levin Fox News | January 27, 2019 - YouTube . Well worth the watch to get an understanding of Muller and Weismans past with Enron and Merrill Lynch case.

Yes Manafort is in solitaire but he tried to contact White House staff & other witness's during & before his trial... FYI ..... while in jail he had access to phone's & internet

Last edited by stykshooter; 01-29-2019 at 04:30 PM.
stykshooter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 08:41 AM   #94
batmaninja
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
The funniest, oddest and most bizarre thing i saw was his President Nixon salutes....(V for victory)......huh? Is that a positive move, or is it back to the future ? Strange dude for sure.
Dude is a huge fan of Nixon. Guess you havent seen his back tattoo. Odd guy for sure, everyone knows that would have been a better tramp stamp.
Attached Images

Old 01-30-2019, 08:48 AM   #95
Barrett
Ten Point

Hunt In: Tarpley

Quote:
That was very odd indeed.
Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 02:20 PM   #96
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ79 View Post
Not to take this into a different direction, but I would ask texansfan, just like I ask any liberal, why such venom for Trump? Spend too much time on CNN or MSNBC? Sure, he is a boorish rich guy that has had affairs and grabbed women where he shouldn't. Didn't seem to be a problem with the women when it happened- and don't say they were afraid to say anything because there are lawyers like Gloria Allred that love to take on these kind of lawsuits. So he paid off women he might have had an affair with to keep silent? You are probably familiar with many "celebrities" that have done the same. It doesn't seem to bother anyone that one of your Democrat contenders for 2020 basically got her start in politics while having an affair with Willie Brown in California. You don't seem to be as indignant about our elected officials using a slush fund of taxpayer money to pay off accusers of sexual assault while in office. Yes, Trump is used to having the final say so with his own personal businesses and chafes at having to wait for Congress to do anything. No, I don't care for some of the tweets and off the cuff remarks like "Mexico will pay for the wall". But best I can see is he is the only one that seems truly concerned about keeping the US a sovereign nation with defined borders that we protect and let us keep more of our money that we earn. Until he does something that adversely directly affects my life, and more money in my paycheck doesn't fall into that category, I will at the very least take a wait and see attitude.
I don't support any of the dem candidates for POTUS so I'm at a loss there
Anyone doing dirt I can't follow especially if youre being a hippocrit [sic]
All those GOP parading "family values" but getting caught with "wide stances" or little boys locked in their basements.
Just trash!
Old 01-30-2019, 04:53 PM   #97
batmaninja
Ten Point

Apparently it gets weirder.

Ocho Cinco is Rogers neighbor.

Would have liked to see him do a play by play as the FBI breached the door.
Attached Images

Old 01-30-2019, 05:14 PM   #98
Charles
Pope & Young

What the hell is a Ocho Cinco?
Old 01-30-2019, 05:41 PM   #99
Bowdark
Eight Point

Hunt In: East Texas swamps to Teton County

Quote:
Stone worked for Nixon in a small role back in the day.
Bowdark is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 06:02 PM   #100
Playa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman

Quote:
What the hell is a Ocho Cinco?
Ex NFL washout, I mean wide out...

Then again heís living in a gated community next to Riger Stone, I live in a spec house in Idalou Texas so who am I to judge
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top