Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 01-25-2019, 07:54 AM   #1
Tracy moss
Four Point

Hunt In: buna
Default Roger Stone

Mueller loves doing these early morning raids !! We’re been watching a Democrat coup of this president and with the help of the media!! Keeping his investigation going as long as possible!! To keep it in Americans face!
Tracy moss is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 07:58 AM   #2
sbushee
Ten Point

Hunt In: The Outside

Yep. No doubt a sham. “Show me the man and I’ll find you a crime”. Investigation is a total farce. How did CNN know to be at an FBI arrest/raid? That’s the question worth exploring.
sbushee is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 08:03 AM   #3
Tracy moss
Four Point

Shushed !! You know why they was there!
Old 01-25-2019, 08:47 AM   #4
armadillophil
Ten Point

Never any democrats arrested for lying....there would be none left
armadillophil is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 09:42 AM   #5
MacDaddy67
Ten Point

When is the pre dawn raid for James Comey, Hillary Clinton and James Clapper?

I am sure Fox news will be invited to film it
MacDaddy67 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 09:48 AM   #6
Smell the Glove
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbushee View Post
Yep. No doubt a sham. “Show me the man and I’ll find you a crime”. Investigation is a total farce. How did CNN know to be at an FBI arrest/raid? That’s the question worth exploring.
Mueller grand jury meetings almost always occur on Fridays. They met yesterday (Thursday). The last time that happened was in July and the following day they rolled out the 12 GRU indictments. There was a thread on fark.com yesterday anticipating that this would happen this morning. If those people can connect the dots, it's surely not that hard to imagine that a news network can park their van nearby and wait to see.
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 10:21 AM   #7
batmaninja
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smell the Glove View Post
There was a thread on fark.com yesterday anticipating that this would happen this morning. If those people can connect the dots, it's surely not that hard to imagine that a news network can park their van nearby and wait to see.
Isnt that in itself a problem?

I can kind of see your angle. But why would the FBI do an early morning raid, with long guns and body armor? Its almost like they wanted it to look like they were taking down some mafia crime boss, and not an old man in his PJs. They could have just asked him to turn himself in.

CNN aired video of the raid at Stone's Fort Lauderdale home, showing FBI agents in body armor using large weapons and night-vision equipment, running up to the home and banging repeatedly on the door.

"FBI open the door!" one shouts. "FBI, warrant!" Stone could then be seen in the doorway in his sleepwear before he was led away.

Last edited by batmaninja; 01-25-2019 at 10:26 AM.
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 10:45 AM   #8
Smell the Glove
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
Isnt that in itself a problem?

I can kind of see your angle. But why would the FBI do an early morning raid, with long guns and body armor? Its almost like they wanted it to look like they were taking down some mafia crime boss, and not an old man in his PJs. They could have just asked him to turn himself in.

CNN aired video of the raid at Stone's Fort Lauderdale home, showing FBI agents in body armor using large weapons and night-vision equipment, running up to the home and banging repeatedly on the door.

"FBI open the door!" one shouts. "FBI, warrant!" Stone could then be seen in the doorway in his sleepwear before he was led away.
No idea, i'm not a cop. Flight risk, safety of himself or others, destroying evidence? It wasn't a no-knock where they just busted down his door so i'm not sure how normal or irregular that scene was. Regarding the bolded, isn't that pretty normal these days for a lot of law enforcement.

Either way, you're probably right that it's odd to do it so publicly. Mind games I guess. Pretty shady.

Last edited by Smell the Glove; 01-25-2019 at 10:49 AM.
Old 01-25-2019, 11:01 AM   #9
batmaninja
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smell the Glove View Post
isn't that pretty normal these days for a lot of law enforcement.
No idea, not a cop either.

I just see it as, if the FBI thought the scene was dangerous enough to warrant a night time raid, then they probably shouldnt let CNN reporters and camera men on the same scene.

The indictment does not charge Stone with conspiring with WikiLeaks, the anti-secrecy website that published the emails, or with the Russian officers Mueller says hacked them. Instead, it accuses him of witness tampering, obstruction and false statements about his interactions related to WikiLeaks' release.

So he lied? How many other people in Washington have done the exact same thing, and are walking free?
Old 01-25-2019, 11:15 AM   #10
texansfan
Ten Point

Hunt In: South Texas

Quote:

I just see it as, if the FBI thought the scene was dangerous enough to warrant a night time raid, then they probably shouldnt let CNN reporters and camera men on the same scene.

The indictment does not charge Stone with conspiring with WikiLeaks, the anti-secrecy website that published the emails, or with the Russian officers Mueller says hacked them. Instead, it accuses him of witness tampering, obstruction and false statements about his interactions related to WikiLeaks' release.

So he lied? How many other people in Washington have done the exact same thing, and are walking free?
Bolded part
They can't because of 1st amendment
Then cnn/media would sue and accuse FBI odd running body snatcher/dissident camps

I think most if not all fbi/atf/dea raids these days the officers carry long guns
They even did that for madoff and put Madoff in one if those bombproof vests in his perp walk
texansfan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 11:17 AM   #11
texansfan
Ten Point

Isn't it strange where a dozen of your friends are indicted for federal crimes pertaining to business that you conduct personally?
All are convicted or plead out
What does that say about you?
Besides you have a poor choice in friends or business associates
But why are all these people getting indicted for business dealing directly/solely with you?

Hmmmmm
Old 01-25-2019, 11:19 AM   #12
Smell the Glove
Ten Point

Quote:

Witness tampering sounds more serious than lying, but i'm no lawyer. If it is just about lying, maybe Corsi is next to get caught up in this. Will be interesting to see how they are dressed for his raid, but I'm guessing it won't just be a couple of dude's with clipboards. I guess the president might declare the nation emergency later on today for the wall.
Old 01-25-2019, 11:26 AM   #13
batmaninja
Ten Point

You could go after all of DC with witness tampering, the media?

This investigation has been going on for how long now, with how much money being thrown at it, and this is where we are? Interfering. Is that a crime? What exactly is the burden of proof for, interfering? Seems like a pretty obvious witch hunt to me.....

Twenty six Russian nationals and three Russian companies have been charged with interfering in the 2016 presidential election. But none of the Trump associates connected to Trump have been charged with crimes related to collusion.
Old 01-25-2019, 11:43 AM   #14
Smell the Glove
Ten Point

Quote:

This investigation has been going on for how long now, with how much money being thrown at it, and this is where we are? Interfering. Is that a crime? What exactly is the burden of proof for, interfering? Seems like a pretty obvious witch hunt to me.....

Twenty six Russian nationals and three Russian companies have been charged with interfering in the 2016 presidential election. But none of the Trump associates connected to Trump have been charged with crimes related to collusion.
Pretty obvious waste of time and money.
Old 01-25-2019, 11:46 AM   #15
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:

Witness tampering in a high profile federal case?
Yah I doubt that

As far as your underlined portion.....yet.

Yet.

How long did it take for Watergate to become "Watergate"?
Several years I'm not mistaken, right?
This Mueller guy is methodically placing crumbs and connecting the dots.
Slowly but surely he is getting there.
Roger Stone has ties to Wikileaks not Wonder Bread
Mueller is not doing all this to send a couple dozen folks to prisonfor overdue library books.

But why lie? All of these guys are going to prison for lieing to protect trump.
Even Papadopoulos. He goes to the joint for 2 weeks for lieing. Was it worth it?
Why'd he feel the need to lie in the first place?

Are y'all going to say he didn't lie?
He was railroaded on trumped (lololol) up charges?
Old 01-25-2019, 12:37 PM   #16
batmaninja
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
This Mueller guy is methodically placing crumbs and connecting the dots.
Slowly but surely he is getting there.
Where is there, interfering?

If they guy had a slam dunk case for collusion against Trump this 2 year bread crumb laying operation seems like a big waste of time and money. No?
Old 01-25-2019, 12:56 PM   #17
jer_james
Pope & Young

Quote:

If they guy had a slam dunk case for collusion against Trump this 2 year bread crumb laying operation seems like a big waste of time and money. No?
Now tell me about the Hillary emails? Waste of time and money. No?
jer_james is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 01:08 PM   #18
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_james View Post
Yes. Investigating missing/deleted emails and secret servers of the SOS is the same thing as a 2 year investigation into the allegation that the POTUS is a Russian spy. An investigation that was started by a false report paid for by opposition which we now know the DOJ knew all a long.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 01:09 PM   #19
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
Isn't it strange where a dozen of your friends are indicted for federal crimes pertaining to business that you conduct personally?
But why are all these people getting indicted for business dealing directly/solely with you?

Hmmmmm
So what have they been indicted or convicted of that involves Trump?
Old 01-25-2019, 01:20 PM   #20
jer_james
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
Yes. Investigating missing/deleted emails and secret servers of the SOS is the same thing as a 2 year investigation into the allegation that the POTUS is a Russian spy. An investigation that was started by a false report paid for by opposition which we now know the DOJ knew all a long.
What indictments and convictions came from the emails?
Old 01-25-2019, 01:22 PM   #21
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
What indictments and convictions came from the emails?
None. That isn't my point. My point was that it's a worth wile investigation. Now look at the indictments and convictions that have come from the Russia investigation. They have nothing to do with "Russian Collusion". It's all investigate until you find a crime type stuff. Heck they even gave Podesta immunity for the same thing they popped Manafort for. If that doesn't tell you something.....
Old 01-25-2019, 01:27 PM   #22
batmaninja
Ten Point

Quote:
What do you want to know?

They were illegal and she lied about it. Probably Obama too. Probably anyone that Hillary communicated with knew she was using an illegal email. Now tell me why she would need an illegal email address?

Do you think CNN has camera vans outside the Clinton's home now?
Old 01-25-2019, 01:28 PM   #23
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
None. That isn't my point. My point was that it's a worth wile investigation. Now look at the indictments and convictions that have come from the Russia investigation. They have nothing to do with "Russian Collusion". It's all investigate until you find a crime type stuff. Heck they even gave Podesta immunity for the same thing they popped Manafort for. If that doesn't tell you something.....
If none then you have no point.
Trey Howdy and clan didn't have enough evidence or gonads to bring an indictment so let it alone.
Even if not for HRC why wasn't anyone around her like her database administrator or the very least her cable guy indicted for aiding and abetting her?

Trump's team is dropping like flies with insurmountable evidence against them.

Does the GOP not know how to properly get criminals inducted?
So why was crooked Hillary or anyone on her team indicted?
Old 01-25-2019, 01:30 PM   #24
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
What do you want to know?

They were illegal and she lied about it. Probably Obama too. Probably anyone that Hillary communicated with knew she was using an illegal email. Now tell me why she would need an illegal email address?

Do you think CNN has camera vans outside the Clinton's home now?
Trump's daughter uses the same kind of email.
If illegal why were no criminal charges filed?
It's that simple.

Just like obamacare.
Y'all scream about it but I don't see the GOP repealing it.
I know you're smarter than this.
I know you are.
Old 01-25-2019, 01:31 PM   #25
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
So what have they been indicted or convicted of that involves Trump?
Do you know why Cohen is going to jail?
Manafort?
C'mon man!
Old 01-25-2019, 01:32 PM   #26
jer_james
Pope & Young

Quote:
Crime is crime - just funny to me how people will chant lock her up when it's convenient, but when people are actually getting locked up, they want to stop and move on.

From what I understand, Podesta didnt just receive immunity - there are ties to go along with it.
Old 01-25-2019, 01:33 PM   #27
diamond10x
Ten Point

Hunt In: Kinney and Bexar counties

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbushee View Post
The scam investigation wanted video evidence of the arrest/raid to portray Stone as a high profile dangerous criminal, all part of their narrative of painting this Russia collusion thing. They didn’t get the video on manafort when they arrested him and it hurt them in trying to paint him as part of some collusion, why they had CNN there on site as it all went down, not no reporter intuition or connecting dots.

The whole arrest is a laughable indictment. In the warrant/indictment there is exonerating statements, they claim his illegal activity was trying to find out what these emails that Wikileaks had on Hillary, which being nosey is not a crime except when it has to do with illegal acts by the left.

What CNN has yet to report is that Stone is already out on bail because the whole thing is a ludacris sham. The FBI higher ups KNOWINGLY LIED to the FISA court, not once, not twice, but multiple times (had to renew the warrants numerous times). That right there is the biggest crime of all but nobody has had to answer to any of this.

Last edited by diamond10x; 01-25-2019 at 01:37 PM.
diamond10x is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 01:34 PM   #28
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
Do you know why Cohen is going to jail?
Manafort?
C'mon man!
Lying about something or someone does not equal lying for someone. You think Trump told them to lie? How do you think the questions went?

"is trump a Russian agent?"

"NO"

"Okay yes"

"WE GOT HIM!"

I know what Manafort was busted for, and it doesn't involve Trump. Why isn't Podesta going to jail for that same thing?
Old 01-25-2019, 01:35 PM   #29
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:

Not only trump but he's also DRAINING THE SWAMP as he seeks out the lunker (trump).
He knows there is a 12lbs bass in that lake and he's going to get it.
But he's also gonna get every bluegill and crappie in that lake along the way as well.
Not gonna leave a single hill left behind
Papadopoulos got 12 days in the slammer.
That's not even as long as some spend on a summer vacation.
He was a shad.
Old 01-25-2019, 01:35 PM   #30
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
Crime is crime - just funny to me how people will chant lock her up when it's convenient, but when people are actually getting locked up, they want to stop and move on.

From what I understand, Podesta didnt just receive immunity - there are ties to go along with it.
I agree a crime is a crime, but crimes that do not involve the subject of the investigation do not give validity to the investigation.
Old 01-25-2019, 01:37 PM   #31
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
Lying about something or someone does not equal lying for someone. You think Trump told them to lie? How do you think the questions went?

"is trump a Russian agent?"

"NO"

"Okay yes"

"WE GOT HIM!"

I know what Manafort was busted for, and it doesn't involve Trump. Why isn't Podesta going to jail for that same thing?
President Donald Trump's former lawyer, Michael Cohen, was sentenced to three years in prison Wednesday for crimes that included arranging payments during the 2016 election to silence women who claimed affairs with Trump after the President's onetime "fixer" attributed his offenses to "my duty to cover up his dirty deeds."

Trump also lied about NOT knowing about that 130k payment.
Old 01-25-2019, 01:40 PM   #32
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
President Donald Trump's former lawyer, Michael Cohen, was sentenced to three years in prison Wednesday for crimes that included arranging payments during the 2016 election to silence women who claimed affairs with Trump after the President's onetime "fixer" attributed his offenses to "my duty to cover up his dirty deeds."

Trump also lied about NOT knowing about that 130k payment.
Okay, and? Cohen's crime was lying about it. The sex and payment are not crimes. Mueller himself said the story that Trump directed Cohen to lie about it is false.

As for Trump lying about knowing, he very well could have. Not a crime.

Also. The fact that this investigation covers everything from "The President is Putin's lap dog" to "A Billionaire playboy may have been having sex with hookers" should tell you all you need to know.
Old 01-25-2019, 01:43 PM   #33
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
As for Trump lying about knowing, he very well could have. Not a crime.
w.

Lieing to federal agents under oath during an investigation is indeed a crime sir.
Old 01-25-2019, 01:47 PM   #34
Playa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman

I can’t believe I’m doing this, but I quoted TF and I agree with him. But people will believe what they want to believe. If you think Trump is saving this country you will believe that the “deep state” is churning this stuff up to protect itself. Anyone can indict a ham sammich.

If you think Trump is crap you will put stock into every fallen ally he has, that where there is smoke there is fire and the common denominator is Trump so he’s got to be the epicenter of it all.

Like everything it’s probably somewhere in the middle. Trump is a sleezeball. He’s probably seen the crappy underbelly of DC and he’s picking at some strongholds. Which agitating power brokers.

Quote:

Hmmmmm
Quote:
Trump's daughter uses the same kind of email.
If illegal why were no criminal charges filed?
It's that simple.
It is t illegal to have your own private email server as a citizen. It is absolutely illegal to have your own as a federal employee and conduct business of the state from it, because there is no accountability and those memos and emails can just go missing
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 01:47 PM   #35
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
Lieing to federal agents under oath during an investigation is indeed a crime sir.
Oh snap! Trump sat down for an interview under oath?! When?!
Old 01-25-2019, 01:58 PM   #36
batmaninja
Ten Point

Quote:
Trump's team is dropping like flies with insurmountable evidence against them.
No one was charged with a crime before Mueller was assigned.

Obstruction, Lying, witness tampering, your insurmountable evidence, is all a result of the Mueller investigation. Which came about because of what crime again?

This is a case of we have to investigate to figure out what crime occurred.

This is not about justice, never has been.

Last edited by batmaninja; 01-25-2019 at 02:32 PM.
Old 01-25-2019, 02:03 PM   #37
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
No was was charged with a crime before Mueller was assigned.

Obstruction, Lying, witness tampering, your insurmountable evidence, is all a result of the Mueller investigation led by a man who withheld evidence that would have exonerated 3 men of life sentences because it would have exposed incompetence and maliciousness in the investigation/prosecution.. Which came about because of what crime again?

This is a case of we have to investigate to figure out what crime occurred.

This is not about justice, never has been.
Fixed it for you.
Old 01-25-2019, 02:20 PM   #38
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia

Quote:
Yea about those emails... How is she still walking the streets?? Benghazi, The Uranium 1 deal and yet they are still walking the streets.. What her and Barry pulled off is not even in the same league as this BS they investigating Trump for.. Those criminals did serious damage to this country and its security that will have affects until the end of time..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 02:40 PM   #39
stykshooter
Ten Point

Hunt In: S. Dakota, Nebraska & Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy moss View Post
Mueller loves doing these early morning raids !! We’re been watching a Democrat coup of this president and with the help of the media!! Keeping his investigation going as long as possible!! To keep it in Americans face!
I'm pretty sure Mueller doesn't run the FBI but what is a fact, his team have arrested 5 not including Stone and all are now convicted

Last edited by stykshooter; 01-25-2019 at 02:53 PM.
stykshooter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 02:43 PM   #40
batmaninja
Ten Point

What about them sticking it to Bernie, or him grabbing his ankles, for a cabin?

Was that collusion, interference of an election ? Seems like there is piles of evidence but no investigation. Yet.

Donna leaking questions.

Its selective prosecution at best, at worst it should be treason.
Old 01-25-2019, 02:47 PM   #41
Tracy moss
Four Point

Yes but how many arrested on Russian collusion? Iam not sure! This is was what special counselor was appointed for was it not?
Old 01-25-2019, 02:55 PM   #42
stykshooter
Ten Point

Hunt In: S. Dakota, Nebraska & Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy moss View Post
Yes but how many arrested on Russian collusion? Iam not sure! This is was what special counselor was appointed for was it not?
And any & all crimes he finds
stykshooter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 03:05 PM   #43
jer_james
Pope & Young

Quote:
What about them sticking it to Bernie, or him grabbing his ankles, for a cabin?

Was that collusion, interference of an election ? Seems like there is piles of evidence but no investigation. Yet.

Donna leaking questions.

Its selective prosecution at best, at worst it should be treason.
You should go after them then - I'm sure if it is as sure of a thing as is proclaimed, there should be no issue.
Old 01-25-2019, 03:08 PM   #44
Tracy moss
Four Point

Heck!!! If he keeps popping down rabbits holes long enough he’ll have everybody on some petty crimes!
Old 01-25-2019, 03:34 PM   #45
Tracy moss
Four Point

Proclaimed !! It’s fact DONNA BRAZIL was caught red handed .. if people doesn’t see this for what it is they’ll never see it .
Old 01-25-2019, 03:39 PM   #46
batmaninja
Ten Point

Quote:
You should go after them then - I'm sure if it is as sure of a thing as is proclaimed, there should be no issue.
Do you think it didnt happen?

On March 17, 2017, Brazile admitted to forwarding debate questions to Clinton's campaign during the 2016 Democratic primary, while she was Vice Chair of the DNC and working as a CNN commentator. In an essay she wrote for TIME magazine, she said, "Then in October, a subsequent release of e-mails revealed that among the many things I did in my role as a Democratic operative and D.N.C. Vice Chair prior to assuming the interim D.N.C. Chair position was to share potential town hall topics with the Clinton campaign." Brazile went on to explain: "My job was to make all our Democratic candidates look good, and I worked closely with both campaigns to make that happen. But sending those e-mails was a mistake I will forever regret."
Old 01-25-2019, 03:47 PM   #47
Tracy moss
Four Point

There will never be a Russian collusion evidence to convict anyone . And they been knowing it from the get go. Biggest investigation fraud ever that they’re pulling off on American citizens.. Mark my words there will not be Russia collusion with Trump or his staff or the RNC.but they make these silly arrest with nothing to do with Russia . Probably until after the 2020 elections . Then mueller comes out and say we arrested several Trump acquaintance but no Russia collusion.
Old 01-25-2019, 04:34 PM   #48
JLivi1224
Ten Point

Hunt In: Public

Quote:
Oh snap! Trump sat down for an interview under oath?! When?!
Exactly.
JLivi1224 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2019, 12:30 PM   #49
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2019, 12:36 PM   #50
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Our great country is quickly becoming a banana republic.
Our justice system is a joke and an embarrassment.
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top