Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 02-11-2019, 12:25 AM   #1
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba
Default E. Warren - 2020

I have this feeling we will have an epic POTUS election in 2020. One that will top all others.

So is E. Warren running good or bad?
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-11-2019, 12:34 AM   #2
Crazy Horse
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Lavaca County

Crazy Horse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-11-2019, 12:38 AM   #3
LFD2037
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Over yonder

It is going to be an absolute spectacle! One for the record books, no doubt.
I think it's good she's running. All these dems are going to butcher each other in the primaries so hopefully the left leaning voters get to see all the dems true colors & turn right.
LFD2037 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-11-2019, 10:23 AM   #4
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx

Its going to be a wild ride.

Booker
Warren
Kamala
Julian
Amy Klobuchar "The people are on our side when it comes to climate change"
Attached Images

Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-11-2019, 10:58 AM   #5
Russ79
Ten Point

Hunt In: Nacogdoches county, San Augustine county, Beaufort county NC

The 2020 Democrat debates are going to be fun to watch to see who can out-liberal and out-giveaway the other.
Russ79 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-11-2019, 11:11 AM   #6
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sterling County

Gonna be fun watching her get poked-in-the-hontas.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-11-2019, 11:20 AM   #7
-HIC-
Ten Point

Hunt In: Willow City & Junction

Harris and Booker are my main concern looking at the current field. We have seen a person get elected because it was cool to have a black president already. A woman of Indian descent that most think is black, look out. I hope her opponents bring out how she 'suck-started' her political career, same suck-start accusations may be an issue for Booker. I hope they stick to embracing the green initiative put forward by AOC and partial and full birth abortion. The abortion issue alone will likely deliver a loss for that candidate. I do not talk politics at work but I have heard disgust from many coworkers on this issue including those that I know lean left on most other social issues. I know many many folks that support abortion up to say 18 weeks or so but are disgusted by full term abortion. I don't understand the distinction personally but if it keeps the dems out of the oval office I don't need to understand.

Last edited by -HIC-; 02-11-2019 at 11:26 AM.
-HIC- is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-11-2019, 11:33 AM   #8
hully1029
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Cooke

Cant forget ol O'Rourke saying he may

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
hully1029 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-11-2019, 11:39 AM   #9
-HIC-
Ten Point

Hunt In: Willow City & Junction

Quote:
Originally Posted by hully1029 View Post
Cant forget ol O'Rourke saying he may

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I think he would get destroyed in the primaries just based on the debate skills and name recognition of some of these others, but you bring up a good point.
-HIC- is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-11-2019, 12:11 PM   #10
Man
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by -HIC- View Post
Harris and Booker are my main concern looking at the current field. We have seen a person get elected because it was cool to have a black president already.
Kamala "not be black enough to be president" Don Lemon
Both Kamala and Booker are loonies. Both are already supporting AOC's new green deal. "Supporting the new green deal is like going to the moon or defeating the nazi's" Cory Booker.
Both eat,sleep and breathe racism. If they are your main concern...then I don't see you losing any sleep anytime soon in my opinion.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:34 PM   #11
Charles
Pope & Young

Y'all better not speak ill of Pocahontas. If she finds out, she will go into savage mode and scalp each and everyone of you.
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-11-2019, 12:56 PM   #12
Playa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman

Don’t overestimate the enemy. The crowded circus is exactly what the Republicans had at this stage of the 2016 election, the RNC was a dumpster fire, and yet out of the competition emerged the victorious Trump, who the left wholly underestimated.

My liberal friends are pining for a Bernie/Beto ticket.
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-11-2019, 01:45 PM   #13
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sterling County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
Both Kamala and Booker are loonies. Both are already supporting AOC's new green deal. "Supporting the new green deal is like going to the moon or defeating the nazi's" Cory Booker.
Both eat,sleep and breathe racism. If they are your main concern...then I don't see you losing any sleep anytime soon in my opinion.
One thing I have learned starting with Obama is to not bet against how stupid the American people are or can be. Obama was about as racist as a person can get yet they elected him. Not once but twice!
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-11-2019, 01:48 PM   #14
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

Quote:
Originally Posted by -HIC- View Post
Harris and Booker are my main concern looking at the current field. We have seen a person get elected because it was cool to have a black president already. A woman of Indian descent that most think is black, look out. I hope her opponents bring out how she 'suck-started' her political career, same suck-start accusations may be an issue for Booker. I hope they stick to embracing the green initiative put forward by AOC and partial and full birth abortion. The abortion issue alone will likely deliver a loss for that candidate. I do not talk politics at work but I have heard disgust from many coworkers on this issue including those that I know lean left on most other social issues. I know many many folks that support abortion up to say 18 weeks or so but are disgusted by full term abortion. I don't understand the distinction personally but if it keeps the dems out of the oval office I don't need to understand.
Quote:
Quote:
Simply mind boggling how racist liberals are and can't even see it.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-11-2019, 02:02 PM   #15
Man
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
[B]

Simply mind boggling how racist liberals are and can't even see it.
Justified racism
Old 02-11-2019, 03:11 PM   #16
rockyraider
Ten Point

Hunt In: Out West

Yes, the demorats are a sick bunch, but there are a bunch of idiots who elected these fools, some over and over again. I put nothing by the average American fool who can't see what is at the core of these radical demorats. Look no further than AOC, the Somali from Minn. or wherever she's from who's proposing that ICE, etc. be defunded and done away with, Mazi Hirono or whatever that complete dunce's name is from Hawaii, a total laughing stock, our own wonderful Shiela Jackson Lee, what a total idiot who can't even string a simple sentence together and who never fails to disgrace the great state of Texas every time she opens her blow hole, and the list goes on and and on. God help us if any of these idiots is ever taken seriously.
rockyraider is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top