Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2019, 11:39 AM   #1
texansfan
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Littlefield
Hunt In: South Texas
Default Govt Shutdown

Between TSA & FAA they will bring this shutdown to an end.

If those planes and people can't move, Trump will soon wise up.

He has $5.7B to spend on drones and extra staff but no wall.
He should take that and run with it.
texansfan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 11:54 AM   #2
Tracy moss
Four Point
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Buna
Hunt In: buna
Default

Donít fold Trump !
Tracy moss is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 01:21 PM   #3
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
Between TSA & FAA they will bring this shutdown to an end.

If those planes and people can't move, Trump will soon wise up.

He has $5.7B to spend on drones and extra staff but no wall.
He should take that and run with it.
Oooorrr, the dems could allow part of that $ to go towards barricades like they have voted for previously, and in times past have been on video stating more barricades are a necessity instead of obstructing Trump because it was a campaign promise. Typical democrat hypocrisy.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 01:41 PM   #4
texansfan
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Littlefield
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Oooorrr, the dems could allow part of that $ to go towards barricades like they have voted for previously, and in times past have been on video stating more barricades are a necessity instead of obstructing Trump because it was a campaign promise. Typical democrat hypocrisy.
"Obstructing"?
Just because I don't want to do what you want it is not obstructing.
LoL I'm going to start using this on my wife anytime I don't get my way
texansfan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 01:45 PM   #5
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
"Obstructing"?
Just because I don't want to do what you want it is not obstructing.
LoL I'm going to start using this on my wife anytime I don't get my way
Considering the dems have pushed for it, UNTIL Trump wanted it, what would you call it?
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 02:28 PM   #6
Tracy moss
Four Point
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Buna
Hunt In: buna
Default

Over now
Tracy moss is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 04:10 PM   #7
texansfan
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Littlefield
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

I figured once those planes started being grounded he'd come to his senses.

Terminal B (a United terminal) was shut down at IAH Bush yesterday because they didn't have enough TSA workers to staff security.
It was a madhouse
texansfan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 04:23 PM   #8
Keith
Administrator
 
Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 1998
Location: Sulphur Springs, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy moss View Post
Donít fold Trump !
He did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Keith is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 04:27 PM   #9
Killer
Ten Point
 
Killer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Powderly, TX
Hunt In: God's green earth
Default

You got to give to get!
Killer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 04:32 PM   #10
CEO
Pope & Young
 
CEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
I figured once those planes started being grounded he'd come to his senses.

Terminal B (a United terminal) was shut down at IAH Bush yesterday because they didn't have enough TSA workers to staff security.
It was a madhouse
What time did you go through security?
CEO is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 04:32 PM   #11
texansfan
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Littlefield
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEO View Post
What time did you go through security?
330pm
texansfan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 04:35 PM   #12
CEO
Pope & Young
 
CEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
330pm
We flew out of E last week when they were running people from B through our terminal. Got lucky flying out early but the wife was worried beforehand.
CEO is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 05:04 PM   #13
sir shovelhands
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Texas
Default

Hoping it's open before I have to fly from IAH to MSY.
sir shovelhands is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2019, 05:23 PM   #14
∆theling
Pope & Young
 
∆theling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Default

.
Attached Images
 
∆theling is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com