Off Road Golf Cart Tires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off Road Golf Cart Tires?

Picked up an electric cart a few years ago. Its been great for doing various chores around the property. Only problem is the tires constantly leak and I have to fill them with air. I'd rather not fill them with foam or slime since the added weight might decrease performance? I had to plug one a few weeks ago and I noticed the tire treads are extremely thin compared to automotive tires. These are stock tires on a Club Car machine.

What does the green screen recommend?

Get Quad Boss silicone based sealant. On 32 oz per tire usually. Good stuff. Just saying....
    .......cC

Comment

Not that you can't use the stock tires but as you mentioned the tread is pretty thin, they're not really built for terrain other than street, grass, compact surfaces, etc. Best best is to get a new set of all terrain golf cart tires. There are tons of places but I would recommend these guys.
      https://www.golfcartgarage.com/wheels-tires/

Comment

slime'em!
        They have thin walls. After a while, you'll get tired of repairing them. I slimed mine-no problems.

Comment

Don't overlook shopping on Amazon for all terrain golf cart tires

Comment

I replaced my old tries with these on my golf cart. Does require a lift as most all terrain cart tires will. Highly recommend.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

I’m using EFX hammer tires. They look like a mud terrain instead of the regular off-road golf cart design.

Comment

I had the same problem, putting flatout in the tires solved the issue.

Comment

I use Duro Desert 6 ply on mine. Slimed them as well. Great traction in mud, snow and ice (tested this week), and so far no flats from thorns. Pulled this guy out, no damage.

Comment

Working...
                  X