Plumbing parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vargas
    I have a 3/4” pvc cap in Conroe if you still need one.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210218_075336.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	238.7 KB
ID:	24644854

Found some 1 and 1-1/4" in another box. Best to just make a request and I will check. Obviously don't know what all I have....

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
        [ATTACH]1040916[/ATTACH]

Found some 1 and 1-1/4" in another box. Best to just make a request and I will check. Obviously don't know what all I have....
        That's just leftover from the livescope pole right?[emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by db@100 View Post
          Have you tried the Ace hardware on Spring Cypress, just west of I45?
          There was a line if 20 cars parked on the side of the road and a full lot Tuesday

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have some copper 1/2" fittings here in Wallis, and a few pvc parts... 1/2" pvc pipe in various lengths. pm me Or txt seven 13- four one seven -seven 1 O 9....

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
              That's just leftover from the livescope pole right?[emoji6]
              Ha, no pvc in mine

Thanks for reminding me that I havent been fishing in 6 weeks though.....

Comment

Ive no idea how to solder, so i am making an emergency kit with compression unions and sealing tape, along with tubing cutters and deburring tools. Everything is copper in the house, so what am i missing?

Comment

Soldering isn’t hard. Need some flux/ solder/ propane torch and something to clean all joints. Flux joints amd start heating with torch. Hood solder on joint And When hot enough the solder will suck itself into join when it starts running out stop. Let cool. YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                    Ive no idea how to solder, so i am making an emergency kit with compression unions and sealing tape, along with tubing cutters and deburring tools. Everything is copper in the house, so what am i missing?
                    I would think now would be a good time to learn. What do you have to loose?
                    Have a few wet towels handy in case your flame gets to close to something you don't want to solder.

Comment

See this is TBHers helping TBHers and what TBH is all about. .... Hopefully the ammo guys don't raid the local Lowes or Home Depots to post in the classifieds to help pay off their ammo credit cards....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        See this is TBHers helping TBHers and what TBH is all about. .... Hopefully the ammo guys don't raid the local Lowes or Home Depots to post in the classifieds to help pay off their ammo credit cards....
                        Don't give them any ideas.

Comment

Plumbing parts

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                          Don't give them any ideas.

$27 for a 3/4” 90. I looked at the net and that’s cheaper than what I saw it selling for on Craigs List so I’m definitely not gouging at that price. Will not ship either. Don’t want to mess with it. [emoji13][emoji41][emoji23]

Comment

I have plenty of 3/4" and 1" fittings and a little bit of 1/2" fittings in Granbury if anybody needs any PM me. Also have larger fittings.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              $27 for a 3/4” 90. I looked at the net and that’s cheaper than what I saw it selling for on Craigs List so I’m definitely not gouging at that price. Will not ship either. Don’t want to mess with it. [emoji13][emoji41][emoji23]
                              Would you swap for a 6 rounds of 9mm? [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I fixed one thing now to the next problem. Looking for cpvc ¾ couplings and a little pipe. I sending a picture of what I have. I do have glue and primers

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X