Maverick Blinds from Cabelas/Bass Pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dirtybay View Post
    In the market to buy next month, once deer season is over. Who makes 10ft or 12ft towers for these kinds of blinds? The pipeline i hunt down has some ridges i need to look over.

Krivoman sells towers for his blinds. We have several on the ranch I work at.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      I have both also, and while they are both great blinds, the Krivoman is hands down the better blind. I don’t care which one anybody uses. The door on the Krivoman is 10x better than the door on the maverick. The best feature an the maverick is that it is 2-pc and comes apart for easier transport.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agreed

Comment

I think Mitch said his max tower is 6' on another recent thread.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
          Well, I hunt in west Texas and there are no trees to tuck the blind under. I'll have to build a floor for it and still tie it down in some way.
          I hunt near Aspermont, I suppose that is West Texas.

To clarify, my blind had no floor, but I had use four 18” pieces of 1/2” all thread and had driven them through the flange and into the ground. I used a big fender washer and just snugged the nut up against the flange.

Comment

Don't mean to hijack but......do the Krivos ever go on sale? Military discounts? I looked to order online direct...could not find shipping cost but I did see the $35 "convenience fee". Is that in lieu of shipping?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
              Don't mean to hijack but......do the Krivos ever go on sale? Military discounts? I looked to order online direct...could not find shipping cost but I did see the $35 "convenience fee". Is that in lieu of shipping?

The convenience fee is a Fee taken by Credit card companies. I do not get those. In fact I just changed merchant services so that that fee is less than it used to be so it is cheaper for people to order online. Again, I do not get any of that fee.

I do run Sales from time to time, but currently having a hard time keeping anything in stock. Have sold 60 blinds since last Monday. Military Discount is $50 0ff blinds.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                The convenience fee is a Fee taken by Credit card companies. I do not get those. In fact I just changed merchant services so that that fee is less than it used to be so it is cheaper for people to order online. Again, I do not get any of that fee.

I do run Sales from time to time, but currently having a hard time keeping anything in stock. Have sold 60 blinds since last Monday. Military Discount is $50 0ff blinds.
                So is there a shipping fee or is there no shipping? Do I have to pick it up? I could never really figure that out (Azle Texas education). I got all the way to the end just before CC info and there was nothing about shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                  So is there a shipping fee or is there no shipping? Do I have to pick it up? I could never really figure that out (Azle Texas education). I got all the way to the end just before CC info and there was nothing about shipping.
                  Sorry you missed it, but it says on main Blind page at top that shipping is not available. My items are big. We can arrange shipping, but not included. When you click on blinds, it is listed in the purple area at top of page.

Comment

[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                      [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                      I sent you a pm.

Comment

Working...
                      X