Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would it be unreasonable of me to expect a leap in mankind by changing school names, defacing statues, etc.? . . I'm reminded of something a friend said . ."I've had a whole lot more success since I lowered my expectations" . .

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
      Ha ha ha. He’s clueless
      Maybe, maybe not......

Comment

So today is the day is Brokermeyer going to Bama or staying in Texas?

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
          So today is the day is Brokermeyer going to Bama or staying in Texas?
          Bama...

Comment

Bama it is

Weren't they tu legacy players?

Haven't really followed them

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
              Bama it is

Weren't they tu legacy players?

Haven't really followed them
              Yes their Brother, Dad and Grandfather played for Texas
              Last edited by Bama; 07-17-2020, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                Yes I did and still do hope y’all beat the brakes off those annoying nutria rats! And then when November rolls around we get our turn to curb stomp them.
                Grow up peter pan. You've had 7 years.... its time for y'all to head back to the big 12 where you'll still be useless.

Lets Geaux!!

Comment

Tough loss for Texas, but Texas hasn’t given them a reason to commit outside of the family connection.

Comment

Sky is falling according to Texas Facebook groups. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brian243 View Post
                      Grow up peter pan. You've had 7 years.... its time for y'all to head back to the big 12 where you'll still be useless.

Lets Geaux!!
                      Your run is over and ya'll are still the annoying kids on the block. Nutria rat hit a nerve since that is ya'lls favorite table fare.

Comment

Lets Geaux!!
                        and that post was from March so you are late to the party. Go Away!

Comment

Your run is over and ya'll are still the annoying kids on the block. Nutria rat hit a nerve since that is ya'lls favorite table fare.

Lol ag talking bout run [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] we avg a championships appearance every 4 years for the past 16 years.... y’all are still the punching bag of the block Sec, big 12, maybe the mid-American conference suits y’all better cause clearly big boy football isn’t apart of yalls “traditions” [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2020 Hoping for College Football Thread

[emoji1787][emoji1787]. What would you know about runs? In the ag world I think it’s referred to as a streak.... losing streak that is. Go talk big to your fellow ags, you’re out of place here amongst the big kids.

Comment

[QUOTE=Brian243;14980654][emoji1787][emoji1787]. What would you know about runs? In the ag world I think it’s referred to as a streak.... losing streak that is. Go talk big to your fellow ags, you’re out of place here amongst the big kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
                              We know that the local t-shirt nutria are real good at running their mouths.

Again... there are enough annoying lsu fans here.

And you need spell check.

Sip's will beat the brakes off yall if you play...

Comment

[quote=CoolHandLuke;14980732]
                                [emoji1787][emoji1787]. What would you know about runs? In the ag world I think it’s referred to as a streak.... losing streak that is. Go talk big to your fellow ags, you’re out of place here amongst the big kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
                                We know that the local t-shirt nutria are real good at running their mouths.

Again... there are enough annoying lsu fans here.

And you need spell check.

Sip's will beat the brakes off yall if you play...

Lmao no balls for the ags [emoji1365]

Comment

Working...
                                X