No announcement yet.

2023 Texas Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait for Ballys to go belly up and they offer more avenues. Evan Grant was talking about new avenues in the works due to Bally's financial issues just before season. The ability to watch college football and Cowboy's football at my deer lease is more important to me than the Rangers so I have to stay with Dish for now. Direct TV is ridiculous to get equipment for it.

I saw where Ballys was offering a $19.99/month streaming package advertising the Mavs, Stars and Rangers and then folks in the North Texas who bought it were blacked out from the local teams. ***? Garbage! This wreaks of the old Astros Comcast issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Can't wait for Ballys to go belly up and they offer more avenues. Evan Grant was talking about new avenues in the works due to Bally's financial issues just before season. The ability to watch college football and Cowboy's football at my deer lease is more important to me than the Rangers so I have to stay with Dish for now. Direct TV is ridiculous to get equipment for it.

I saw where Ballys was offering a $19.99/month streaming package advertising the Mavs, Stars and Rangers and then folks in the North Texas who bought it were blacked out from the local teams. ***? Garbage! This wreaks of the old Astros Comcast issues.
      I can watch the games on Spectrum but would love to switch to something else because the internet is so unreliable and the cable package is about to go up. I am waiting to see what happens with Bally and hoping there will be more options but unfortunately the latest I heard was the bankruptcy was only a financial reset and nothing will change. Hopefully something will get worked out soon. My only other option is doing Direct TV stream.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard M. View Post
        I can watch the games on Spectrum but would love to switch to something else because the internet is so unreliable and the cable package is about to go up. I am waiting to see what happens with Bally and hoping there will be more options but unfortunately the latest I heard was the bankruptcy was only a financial reset and nothing will change. Hopefully something will get worked out soon. My only other option is doing Direct TV stream.
        i had DTV stream for a few months last year. it started with a 2 month trial for $69/mo, then went to $89, then in january they emailed me that they were going to $129/mo and i canceled it.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
          i had DTV stream for a few months last year. it started with a 2 month trial for $69/mo, then went to $89, then in january they emailed me that they were going to $129/mo and i canceled it.
          Well ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Richard M. View Post
            I am waiting to see what happens with Bally and hoping there will be more options but unfortunately the latest I heard was the bankruptcy was only a financial reset and nothing will change.

Well....****...

Comment

At some point I think it will all be a pay for stream deal through MLB no matter the provider. That could be good or bad.

Comment

Bochy’s walks to the mound remind me of Yogi Bear.

Comment

Not good seeing Corey limping.

Comment

2023 Texas Rangers

I was listening to an interview with Bochy today on the the Fan and all I could think of was Lou the manager on Major League listening to his voice.
                    Last edited by Smart; 04-11-2023, 08:37 PM.

Comment

LeClerc is still maddening

Comment

Get off me ball!!! Walk it off baby!

Comment

I watched updates on my phone and it looked like the bullpen blew a good outing by DeGrom but great to see the walk off W! Wish I could see these games [emoji2955]

Comment

I may have found a somewhat inexpensive way around this whole bally sports bs. Anyone want to share a Fubo account? I was researching online and you can split up to 6 homes. You must have a streaming device it looks like (roku, appleTV, Amazon firestick, etc.) You think there are 5 of us that would want to pay roughly $150 for a subscription thru November?

Comment

Go go Jonah!!

Comment

deGrom has some nasty stuff! LeClerk couldn't close the door for win. Hopefully they see he is not a closer. Hell of a walk off by Heim!

Comment

Working...
                                X