Scholarships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scholarships

My youngest will be a senior this coming school year. I remember there was a post a while back that talked about a website for scholarships. Does anyone remember the name of that website? Thank you.

Have you done a search here for scholarship?

Comment

Forgive Mr. Burnadell. His pet snapping turtle died recently at 116 years old. Been a rough week for him.

Here's the longest thread I can find that might be helpful. The only scholarship I received out of highschool was an all expenses paid trip to MCRD San Diego.

I use the acronym because Burnadell has specifically requested that we use them when at all possible to shorten his reading time.

Comment

Look into the ROTC scholarships as well. I've been out of school for a while, but at the time, they were one of the easier ones to get, and you have a guaranteed job after graduation.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Comment

There are lots of scholarships out there. Look for ones that are related to what you kid had been doing. My son got then from TSRA, 4H, State Fair, rodeo association, and school associations. The more the kids does the better it looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Forgive Mr. Burnadell. His pet snapping turtle died recently at 116 years old. Been a rough week for him.

Here's the longest thread I can find that might be helpful. The only scholarship I received out of highschool was an all expenses paid trip to MCRD San Diego.

I use the acronym because Burnadell has specifically requested that we use them when at all possible to shorten his reading time.

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=854671
            Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X