No announcement yet.

A new town?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They r gonna need a place to house 2 million 'immigrants ',why not put them in tornado alley?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Well I guess it will come from another source. The free market of supply and demand will find a way.

What do y’all want to do? Tell a man he can’t sell his ranch because he must keep raising cattle if he wants to or not?

“I’m sorry sir you can’t make a billion dollars selling your massive ranch because I need my steaks grown locally.”
      I'm definitely not proposing any of that, I agree with you on the free market, etc. That is why it is good luck and congrats to the person selling but I wish they wouldn't sell. But like the old saying goes, wish in one hand and **** in the other and see which fills faster. It sucks for society as a whole. Not much anybody can do but that doesn't mean it doesn't suck or it isn't detrimental to society. Just the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
        I'm definitely not proposing any of that, I agree with you on the free market, etc. That is why it is good luck and congrats to the person selling but I wish they wouldn't sell. But like the old saying goes, wish in one hand and **** in the other and see which fills faster. It sucks for society as a whole. Not much anybody can do but that doesn't mean it doesn't suck or it isn't detrimental to society. Just the way it is.

Agreed.

Comment

Yep Tomball use to be way out in the country. I remember it well. The only other option is to stop human population. Now we have people coming over the border my the thousands. They are gonna need a place to live too. Those days we all remember are gone and they ain’t coming back. Our Country is only going to get more crowded as the years go by.
          From what I see driving down 787 daily you might be in the middle of the next "Plum Grove".

Comment

There's no telling what they got for the property. It could have been 9 figures. Can't say I blame them. The original Solana was 9000 acres and all I can find is that 7000 is slated for development. Sounds they kept 2000 acres maybe (though I wouldn't want a ranch next door to 14,000 houses.) Approximately 260 is in a conservation easement to protect an endangered salamander.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
              From what I see driving down 787 daily you might be in the middle of the next "Plum Grove".

It’s well on its way.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
                Desalinization plants are not cost effective.. DOW Chemical and other corporations researched this process years ago down here on the coast.
                When they saw the cost they pulled the plug.
                The phrase “necessity is the mother of invention” is in existence for a reason. When push comes to shove, it’ll get done

Comment

Really? How is that? I don’t vote blue.

Sorry guys. It’s my fault the world is going to hell. I’m the reason.

Good grief! I’ve heard it all now.

I’m a conservative republican, but I’m why this State is turning blue. LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Thanks for screwing up Texas AC

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                    Thanks for screwing up Texas AC

My bad. I think I may move to California or Mexico since they are all here now.

Comment

Working...
                    X