Sam’s vs Costco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
    we think Costco's meat and fish is better. Also have a liquor store next door which is convenient.
    ...that you don't need a membership for! Last I saw, they were also still selling full 20 lb bags of ice vs the "new" 16 lb bags at everywhere else. (But then again that's been awhile...)

We do Costco. It's less than 2 miles from the house and I can get gas on my way into work in the morning.

Comment

Too many Karen's in both. Worse than Wal-Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by whakm View Post
        For selection( I've found their meat to be much better)..... Costco
        For ease of shopping ( less people to deal with) .......Sams
        think about what you said - the reason Costcos has more people is because it is better than Sams

Comment

Costco, hands down!

Comment

Sams, simply because Costco is a ******* madhouse with people. Ain’t dealing with that crowd and lines. Can’t beat the phone check out at Sams either!

Comment

Just joined the Costco clan.

Comment

Costco for me. They often offer services that beat other competitors such as auto finance discounts, travel, pharmacy, and boat financing just to name a few. Anytime I make a purchase in most things I often will look to see if Costo offers it.

I do wish they sold ice like Sams though.

Comment

For the Costco folks do a little investigation to find the political party the Costco founders support. Then do the same for Sams. I tend to vote with my wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    We shop at both and Costco meat and seafood is way better, at least at the one around us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    it simply is not.

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
                      Just joined the Costco clan.
                      Every time we go we buy 6 pack bag of large avocados. Very good. Also like their pre marinated beef fajitas. And of course a $4.99 roasted chicken for supper

Comment

We don't have a Costco but the Sams has great steaks! Now I wanna stroll through the steak section of a Costco!

Comment

I am a Costco kind of guy, Sams way the only thing around back in the day, but they built a Costcos in Rockwall, so L-3 had a discount on membership,
                          as well as Raytheon now , but now Sams is also offered ,
                          but IMO Sams just seems to much like a normal Wally world to me

Comment

We have both within 3 miles. Had Sams first before costco was built. We had both for about 5 years and only costco since 2011.

Comment

Working...
                            X