gun shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gun shows

Anyone been lately? I was gonna go browse at the pasadena one earlier since im pretty close but other crap came up. Maybe ill go tomorrow.

Primer and bullet prices still stupid?

Generally a waste of time. And at the moment, too many people too close to suit me.

Comment

gun shows

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
      Anyone been lately? I was gonna go browse at the pasadena one earlier since im pretty close but other crap came up. Maybe ill go tomorrow.

Primer and bullet prices still stupid?

Don’t know about Pasadena but anyone who has powder, primer or bullets at the shows around here are ridiculously high.

Saw a guy trying to sell powder for $125/#. I wanted to throat punch him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Don’t know about Pasadena but anyone who has powder, primer or bullets at the shows around here are ridiculously high.

WOW 125 lol.. I havent been in decades and thats probably why. I may just pass tomorrow and go to the range instead.

Comment

Wish you would have, I would have posted your bond….

[emoji1662]

Comment

I went to the HGCA show today in Humble. I managed to acquire three pounds of powder and some 6.5 bullets. Several of the vendors were willing to trade at a fair rate for primers. I thought it was a good show. Much better venue that the previous shows at NRG.

Comment

Just left pasadena. It's a joke lol. Literally nothing you can't find for 30% less somewhere else....

130 for primers BTW

Also +20% cost on ammo you can find at academy lololol

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
              Last edited by jaime1982; 10-02-2021, 11:47 AM.

Comment

gun shows

The days of finding deal at gun shows are long gone . Miss them days .
                Last edited by Strummer; 10-02-2021, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                  They days of finding dealt gin shows are long gone . Miss them days .
                  I agree totally.

Comment

Last one I went to at Will Rodgers was a total fuster cluck. Sky high prices on erthang. Hoarders convention is what it's called.

Comment

I’m surprised gun shows even exist anymore. Other than to just look at something you might want to buy, they are pretty much worthless.

Comment

I remember being taken to gun shows in the early 2000s and everyone complaining about how they're not worth a **** anymore. I would not even waste my time these days. Just like pawn shops internet commerce took over

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m surprised gun shows even exist anymore. Other than to just look at something you might want to buy, they are pretty much worthless.
                          This

When I was a kid dad would do some buying, selling and trading at the local gun show and you could occasionally find a very good deal.
                          Those days are long gone, everyone wants to sell used guns for more than new cost

Has gotten to the point that I don't even want to pay the admission to see any of it

Comment

You never see historic gun collections displayed anymore. I can remember seeing collections from Winchester, Colt and other iconic mfgrs. Loved looking at those old German military gun collections. Very little if any of these collections were ever for sale. Like going to a real gun museum. Now days it's just tables full of mostly junk stuff.

Comment

i still find some good deals at the shows. Usually from people walking around trying to sell their gun. After enough dealers convince them their gun is worthless. I swoop in and make a great deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X