Ideas for left over dirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas for left over dirt

Had a pretty good sized pond dug and have a lot of left over dirt. Spread out some for a top layer that I will plant grass on, but still a lot left over. Thought about another frac pond above ground.. Anyone have any other ideas for use?

Arrow backstop berm

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sell it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Laner7 View Post
        Had a pretty good sized pond dug and have a lot of left over dirt. Spread out some for a top layer that I will plant grass on, but still a lot left over. Thought about another frac pond above ground.. Anyone have any other ideas for use?
        I had the same problem when I dug a pond once. I gave it to my neighbor and wished I had it all back after what I used settled. I would find a way to keep it.

Make your own indoor shooting range. Put 2 40ft containers end to end and cover them with the dirt.

Comment

Have mine up for sell, good clay that some people need for their ponds, just find a local driver that will haul it.

Comment

Check with excavation contractors in your area. You may be able to sell it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

How big a pond and how deep so we know the amount you are talking about.

Comment

Dirt jumps for BMX and mountain bikers.

Comment

Keep it, you will wished you did later.

Comment

don't let it get in the way, feel free to dump it on my place in hardin county,,

Comment

Dirt bike jump

Comment

About 40 yards by 40 yards and the goal is 10ft deep.. good suggestions. Already have dirt bike ramps. Have a caliche pit rigged for our gun range.. I can leave it pilled off in the pasture until I decide to do something one day

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin View Post
                          Keep it, you will wished you did later.
                          X2, don’t know your situation of course, but maybe don’t get in a big hurry to decide something yet?

Comment

Mine has been piled for years. Use it for a rifle backstop and dirt as needed in our yards.

Comment

Bring it to Kerens.

I've been waiting on a load of sand now for 2 months.

Comment

Working...
                              X