Dallas Stars Tickets - Today's Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas Stars Tickets - Today's Game

Unfortunately, we can't make it to today's game (1:00 pm) and given that it is last minute, I will give them to the first person who wants them.

We have two tickets and a parking pass.

I'll take them!

Comment

Originally posted by JoshVB View Post
      I'll take them!
      Good deal man. PM me your email address (and full name) and I will email you the tickets.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Awesome gesture Buckley99.
          Stars are fun, hope they give the coach another year. He deserves it. Although Hitch back to Dallas is an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
            Awesome gesture Buckley99.
            Stars are fun, hope they give the coach another year. He deserves it. Although Hitch back to Dallas is an idea.
            Agreed! We love going to the games. I'm a sports fan, in general, but hockey is my favorite sport to watch live.

As for Lindy, I agree with you. Unfortunately, with the large contracts they extended in the offseason, Lindy's success has to be measure on a stopwatch...not a calendar. Such is life as a coach in professional sports.

Comment

Hope Dallas gets Claude from Boston. Upper office screwed that team and not the coach!

Comment

Still a Bruins fan. Just wanted to clarify. Haha

Comment

The wife and I had an excellent time at the game today. Thank you again Buckley99!

Comment

Originally posted by JoshVB View Post
                    The wife and I had an excellent time at the game today. Thank you again Buckley99!
                    Good to hear! You helped them break a 4-game losing streak, so maybe I should start sending you to more games. My wife and I have clearly been zero help to the team this year. Lol

Comment

Hahaha I'll gladly take any tickets that you can't use if I'm able. Those were great seats!

Comment

Working...
                      X