No announcement yet.

Irs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waited for MONTHS! Nothing you can do... Just be patient.

Comment

Maybe you just need to use the online calculator of the W2 form?

Comment

[QUOTE=Hogmauler;15738688]Nope we wrote a check for $4,700.00 and our son wrote one for $26,000.00 for capital gains. They sleep well while they suck the blood out of

10,000 Haitians thank you

Comment

i filed mine in feb. 2021 received my return in aug. 2021

Comment

That's odd. I filed mine with Turbo Tax, and got my return the very next day!

Comment

I'm still waiting for them to come arrest me.

Comment

They did not hesitate to cash my check.

Comment

I filed an amended return on April 9. It finally showed in their system on 9/9. Called them and said it would be another month before they reviewed it

Comment

I filled and did my online on Turbotax. In my bank account in 1-2 days

Comment

Still trying to get ahold of someone that can help us. Being told that I need to speak to a specific department about our stimulus checks that were attempted to be deposited in an old closed account. IRS says we received them, bank says they were automatically rejected. Call IRS and get transferred to correct people and always get the message they are to busy to take our call and to call back at another time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It took months for them to cash my check. They even sent a late notice with a penalty and interest.
                        My accountant has just about lost it. He has 1 last daughter in college and then he is going to drop about half his clients and move to the farm...................

Comment

I did mine in February got a direct deposit in 3 weeks

Comment

Mine was fast. My son's had a minor error on address 3 and 9 were backwards.

He amended it and still hasn't got it back yet... govt trash

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yup! Very encouraging letter!
                              In short.
                              Thanks for doing your part.
                              We don’t know when we will send you your refund. [Aka, we don’t have the money…]

Comment

I'm also still waiting for my tax return. Many of my friends have already received it. Unfortunately, we have to endure these problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X