No announcement yet.

I had Covid for 3 hrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sister got infusion last week. Pretty sure they have more of it.

Comment

1st for the OP I am glad you are doing well regardless of what you may or may not have had. I will say I had Covid this past February my symptoms started Friday evening with lower back pain and pain across my shoulder blades. That night I ran fever of 101 and felt like I was freezing to death. Saturday morning I got up and was fine other than a little tired. My wife insisted I go to the Dr. and get tested. I tested positive. I was 2 prescription (can't remember what). My point is I was actually doing well with nothing taken. That has also been the point of the medical professionals about ivermectin, without the proper case studies no one really knows if they would have naturally healed or the ivermectin healed them.
      Now for all they conspiracy theories about not trusting Dr's. All the Dr.'s I know are pretty intelligent and don't blindly do anything. The US government cold not organize a "Breathing Contest" and breathing is involuntary!! Do you actually believe they along with other world leaders could pull off the greatest conspiracy in the history of mankind?!?! And if so what would be the purpose? For all the ones who scream "Control", control of what? For those on here that were old enough to get it and for those that were not ask your parents or grand parents about the polio vaccine and if they had a choice to take it. Also ask if it had the same end result as the Holocaust.
      What I will say is there may be a lot of truth to this virus escaping a lab somewhere, but that doesn't change the fact that is real and we have to figure out how to combat it. I will also state that I am 45 yrs old and personally have only known of 2 people in my entire life that died of the flu, but I know personally of 9 close friends/family that have died from Covid and several of those had zero underlying medical issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
        Glad you are feeling better but, it's likely it wasn't Covid. Last Summer, I had the same symptoms you describe; they actually lasted about 40 hours. I got tested and it came back negative. Fast forward to this August, same thing happened but I didn't get tested. Symptoms lasted about 36-48 hours.
        I had the exact thing and was sure I had the vid but tested and was negative

Comment

I guess ever ache and pain is the Rona for some. Other illnesses still happen you know.

I had a really bad stomach aches of about 3 days. Started have headaches to boot. I could have assume it was Rona related, but I knew there was probably a common explanation for it. Turns out it was just a breech t-urd. Once it finally got turned around and headed out the right way, things returned to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaicreekranch View Post
            The level of mis/disinformation is astounding! Many are unwilling to take a vaccine tested on millions, but are willing to take veterinary products and antibody infusions is counter intuitive. Blaming the government at this point is crazy - I agree the divide in the country related to politics has become dangerous and is bleeding over into health with deadly consequences- the treatment of mild viral symptoms is the same as always - rest fluids as vast majority of those who get sick will have minor symptoms and don’t or should not be exposed to antibodies and unproven non human tested therapies.

The vaccines were developed under prior administration - I am still confused why so many want to give credit to Dems/Biden for vaccine push?
            Oh heck…………don’t get your 4-wheeler stuck now!

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
              Some want to poke fun of what I wrote in the OP, that's okay. I have had more than a few PM me for info and those are the ones that I intended the OP for. Like I said, what I wrote is true and what I believe. There is a reason the hospital's and doctors send positive cases home without remedies. Think about why.
              Whatever you had and whatever you took glad you’re feeling better

Comment

Over flow on short bus

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                One question. Did you mean to post this in the pace forum? You probably would have gotten more support there obviously.
                Yeah , the pace should have a roped off area @ bownanza
                Bringing this BSC argument on the campfire just proves the short bus is @ overflow capacity here on TBH

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                  Who gives and antibody infusion without a positive covid test???
                  It came with the combination plate. One tamale, chicken quesadilla, rice-n-beans and an covid infusion.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                    Yeah , the pace should have a roped off area @ bownanza
                    Bringing this BSC argument on the campfire just proves the short bus is @ overflow capacity here on TBH
                    They did. That's SH in the middle with the chinstrap.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                      They did. That's SH in the middle with the chinstrap.
                      LOL classic, , free straight jackets
                      Glad he isn’t showing his tinfoil jockstrap also
                      Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 09-16-2021, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        Then I’m sure you believe the miracle drug ivermectin stopped covid 19 in just 3 hours?
                        You really are the troll everyone says you are.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post

You better check this thread. Lots agree with me…😂🤣😂

Comment

Originally posted by full draw View Post
                            i had aids for a week once.
                            you win!

Comment

Originally posted by PEC View Post
                              1st for the OP I am glad you are doing well regardless of what you may or may not have had. I will say I had Covid this past February my symptoms started Friday evening with lower back pain and pain across my shoulder blades. That night I ran fever of 101 and felt like I was freezing to death. Saturday morning I got up and was fine other than a little tired. My wife insisted I go to the Dr. and get tested. I tested positive. I was 2 prescription (can't remember what). My point is I was actually doing well with nothing taken. That has also been the point of the medical professionals about ivermectin, without the proper case studies no one really knows if they would have naturally healed or the ivermectin healed them.

Now for all they conspiracy theories about not trusting Dr's. All the Dr.'s I know are pretty intelligent and don't blindly do anything. The US government cold not organize a "Breathing Contest" and breathing is involuntary!! Do you actually believe they along with other world leaders could pull off the greatest conspiracy in the history of mankind?!?! And if so what would be the purpose? For all the ones who scream "Control", control of what? For those on here that were old enough to get it and for those that were not ask your parents or grand parents about the polio vaccine and if they had a choice to take it. Also ask if it had the same end result as the Holocaust.

What I will say is there may be a lot of truth to this virus escaping a lab somewhere, but that doesn't change the fact that is real and we have to figure out how to combat it. I will also state that I am 45 yrs old and personally have only known of 2 people in my entire life that died of the flu, but I know personally of 9 close friends/family that have died from Covid and several of those had zero underlying medical issues.
                              I know one person who has died from complications of the flu. I know no one who's died from or with covid or even had serious health risks from it. Is covid real, yep. My point is your experience and mine are very different. Yours proves as much as mine does.
                              And you say our government can't pull off this conspiracy then mention the holocaust in the next paragraph. Those who live through it would've never thought it was happening as it was happening either. Fortunately we now have history to prove it can.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post

Act like a adult, not a queen, nobody is trolling you

Comment

Working...
                                X