No announcement yet.

Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We felt like it was the old lady that had died in our house that was the ghost because of what she didn't like. No liquor in sight, no clothes out until you needed to get dressed, keep the TV and radio down and don't work on her house.

The only thing that bothered the wife was that she was watching us in bed. I would always joke and say that was why she was mad, she was seeing some techniques that her old man didn't have.

Comment

Well......go get some beer!

No one likes to drink alone!

Honestly, I've seen a few things I couldn't exactly explain......but I just chalk it up to things I can't explain and go on.

Comment

When I was 10 I had one of those smaller popcorn type tin cans that I kept spare change in.. I had something like $30 bucks in sliver in it.. I always kept it right smack in the middle of my dresser. Well one day im out side and hear the ice cream truck coming. So i run inside to get a couple of bucks to get something.. Well my tin can isnt on the dresser. I yelled at my mom and she sad she hadnt touched it. I tore up my room looking for it and the house. Couldnt find it anywhere... Me and my mom were the only ones home all day. I spent hours looking for it... Finally decided to go back one last time to look in my room and there it was sitting on the dresser 6 inches off center.. Now I say 6 inches off center like I know for sure because I did. I am very OCD when it comes to stuff like that... My mom was in my sight the entire time so there was no way she could have put it back and we move looked in my room and no I didnt happen to over look it 700 times I looked there.

Comment

Well,,,,, I won't be going to sleep tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!
          This stuff freaks me out and I'm setting on edge from the OP.
          And here come the chills.

Advice:
          I'd move the hell out! Like yesterday.
          Or perhaps when that old bad told me to get out over the phone.
          No questions asked and no threads about it! I'm gone!!!
          Last edited by Mac...; 02-18-2011, 12:47 AM.

Comment

I'm not saying there are or there aren't "ghost" but i will agree that there are some unexplainable events that do take place...

one late night i was was all alone at the house. i was in my room on the green screen. laptop on bed and i was in a chair were i can see the door into the hallway. all of a sudden i see a blur go by the door. i figure it was late and my eyes playing tricks on me. and then i heard what sounded like someone running down the hall and then a door slam. now every door in the house stays open unless you're using the restroom or sleeping, so i know all the doors are open. i grab my pistol and take a look see in the hall. nobody in hall and my parents door was shut, but they were out of town. the alarm is set so i know no doors or windows were open. i call my buddy over and we clear that bedroom. couldn't find nobody or any sign of anyone being in there. not sure what that was but know what i heard and i know that the door was originally open.

Comment

Don't laugh, but this thread is bringing back some spooky memories.
              & FWIW, I can’t believe I’m writing this…..(maybe that’s a sign to not write it?)

As a kid I used to wake up to see people standing around my bed. Not a crowd, but one or two or three. They’d be just standing there looking at me and sometimes around my brother's bed as well. I'd close my eyes and high tail it out of there to my parent’s room and sleep on the floor for the rest of the night.

It started on a family vacation to Maryland where we were staying in a large old home. I woke up to an old white lady with a black man standing in the doorway of this large room the adults put the kids in to sleep. She pointed at me and he walked over to my bed picked me up and laid me back down facing the other direction. I spun back around in the bed and they were gone.
              The second time was staying the night at my aunt’s house, another person watching in the doorway.

From there it progressed to be a more common occurrence.
              As I was getting older this was plain getting old. I remember one night trying to touch one of their hands but there was nothing tangible there.

I know most are going to say it was the imagination of a child, but back then I swear it was real. So much that I am getting goose bumps writing this.

No lie- it all stopped when I prayed to Jesus to make me not see the people any more.
              One prayer and it ended.

Since they were never threatening figures I always considered them to be Angels of sorts. Hence why they went invisible when I asked for them to go away. No they weren't white with wings, just people standing there.

Great, now I'm all creeped out again.

Comment

When I was 7 me and my mom and my brother were sitting in the living room watching tv.. The kitchen is open to the living room and the kitchen table is right there. The end chair on the table sits backed up to the carpet line. Well my mom had her jacket hanging on the chair and while we are sitting there watching tv the jacket starts swaying back and forth. No air conditioner on, no doors or windows on. We all looked at each other at the same time and was like WTH did you see that.

Dogs would stand their ground and bark bloody hell at nothing all the time.

Comment

My parents bought a house that an old man died in. It was built in the 20s and he lived in it all his life. Well we have stuff move around, doors open and close and what not every once in a while. I have woke up and saw a figure standing in the door way only to disappear. Lots of wierd stuff has happened but nothing violent luckily. Now when we hear stuff we just say "Oh its the old man doin something".

Comment

Originally posted by TXFireFighter View Post
                    My parents bought a house that an old man died in. It was built in the 20s and he lived in it all his life. Well we have stuff move around, doors open and close and what not every once in a while. I have woke up and saw a figure standing in the door way only to disappear. Lots of wierd stuff has happened but nothing violent luckily. Now when we hear stuff we just say "Oh its the old man doin something".
                    Lol we use to just call it some random name like Walter... Now its my Papa that does everything...

Comment

no freakin way would i be able to stay in any of these houses that ya'll are talking about. this kind of stuff freaks me out and im glad that i live in a newer house that no one died in. i'd be gone in a second if i saw anything like that

Comment

My aunt told me a story of one night when she was around 12 yrs old (shes now 50). They would visit my great grandmother in a small town in mexico where she lived and where my fathers side of the family is originally from. Anyways she told me she woke up one night and happened to look out the doorway (screendoor) (everyone slept with doors and windows open)where she saw an old woman riding a donkey that was being pulled by a boy down the road(please no donkey jokes..). She thought to her self that was odd since it was the middle of the night. She recognized the old lady as an old family friend that had a small shop/store down the road. She went back to sleep and the next day told my grandmother about seein the family friend on the donkey being walked down the street lastnight. My grandmother figured she had to be dreaming and didnt think much more of it. Well later that day they find out that the old lady had died the night before in her sleep! I thought it was pretty creepy.. i hope when i go out it aint on a dang donkey!

Comment

Originally posted by wlo11 View Post
                          no freakin way would i be able to stay in any of these houses that ya'll are talking about. this kind of stuff freaks me out and im glad that i live in a newer house that no one died in. i'd be gone in a second if i saw anything like that
                          Not trying to freak you out more but someone doesnt have to die in the house.. They could have died close by or next door or been buried somewhere around your house.

Often spirits that dont have a direct connection like died in the house come and go as they please or may come once and never again.. Sometimes you never know they are even there and never will.

Comment

Originally posted by txsuperdad23 View Post
                            Not trying to freak you out more but someone doesnt have to die in the house.. They could have died close by or next door or been buried somewhere around your house.

Often spirits that dont have a direct connection like died in the house come and go as they please or may come once and never again.. Sometimes you never know they are even there and never will.
                            thanks.....

Comment

Lol sorry... Have a few shots of whiskey and you wont even remember this thread

Comment

was at the station one night and the medics and firefighters share seperate quarters, well I had left my radio in the ambulance so i walked out to get it and their was a firefighter that walked past me wearing bunker pants and a tshirt as i walked into the Bay only to find that quint was gone on a call. 3am lol walked back in, fire quarters empty,kitchen empty,bathrooms empty asked the Fire guys the next morning if someone else would of been there and they said nope. spooked me!

Comment

Working...
                                X