Giuliani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
    Just heard some sound from Lyn Wood that he believes Trump won 70% of the vote, possibly 400 electoral votes. I don't think he would make that statement lightly.
    I have to believe this is true and way more in line with the amount of visual support that you could see for each across the country during the campaign. There is just no way that Joe Biden could pull more than 30-40% of the vote...tops.

Comment

And once again...no lefty comments on corruption, or anything that would she's bad light on the left. But grab an unimportant tangent and run with it.

Orange man bad

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        You cannot seriously believe this ... Giuliani is absolutely not doing this for free.
        Glad to see you are concerned with the facts of the case. Have you thought about going somewhere that has liberal thinkers like yourself, maybe a local Starbucks or California? I will pay for both.

Comment

Originally posted by lungbustr View Post
          the "big guy" calls for unity. If he wanted unity he'd get off his *** and make sure this election was legit.

He wont do it, he knows the whole thing is a sham.

You wont get unity from the 73-80 million trump voters if biden gets inaugurated thats for sure.
          👍

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
            Jenna Ellis Follow her twitter https://twitter.com/JennaEllisEsq
            She hated Trump at one time. And, said he would destroy this country. Not so much now.

Jenna Ellis has been one of President Donald Trump’s most ardent defenders since joining his campaign as a legal adviser and surrogate a year ago, but in early 2016 she was one of his toughest critics and deeply opposed his candidacy, according to a CNN KFile review of statements she made on her official Facebook page and in local Colorado radio appearances.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              She hated Trump at one time. And, said he would destroy this country. Not so much now.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/18/polit...nts/index.html
              I have to say I didn't think much of him prior to his election. Now I believe that he is the best president of this and the last century.

Comment

[QUOTE=jer_james;15263961]You dont believe lawyers would take millions from a billionaire and drag it out as long as possible? HAHA

Ever heard of being disbarred?????

Comment

I have to say I didn't think much of him prior to his election. Now I believe that he is the best president of this and the last century.
                  People looked too much into his personality and abrasiveness. I know it sucks and turned a lot of people off. But, that is how a lot of successful people are. Especially non-politicians.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    People looked too much into his personality and abrasiveness. I know it sucks and turned a lot of people off. But, that is how a lot of successful people are. Especially non-politicians.
                    Jer_james is offended by his tweets....

Comment

👍
                      What I knew all along is coming out about this election
                      Why stop the vote count when president was pulling away with a landslide win?
                      I’m glad this information is coming out but the rinos That suppose to be on our side aren’t for some reason they turn a blind eye to this evidence coming out
                      There is lots more to be looked at and they are already making their decisions
                      Democrats break law after law and nothing is ever done to them but a conservative will get put in jail for absolutely nothing
                      I haven’t watched any so called news media in years besides Fox News now I will never turn them on again
                      If we let this fraudulent election take place we will no longer be the United States of America
                      It’s so sad we don’t have an honest media in this country
                      I apologize for my grandchildren I hate to see what the future holds for them
                      Especially as much as they like to hunt

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                        He's busy posting in the MMA section. Give him a minute. There must be a logical explanation for all of this.

Comment

In case you missed the press conference. Just the tip of the iceberg. Still waiting on our resident libs to chime in on something other than "orange man bad". I'll wait.

Comment

Where are you FBI? Where are you CIA? Where are you DOJ? All these government entities sworn to protect us and now they don’t give a s***? Is there not a single agent somewhere brave enough to investigate and bring this to light? All while the fake news media flat out calls Giuliani a liar? Wow.

It takes a helluva lot of people to commit the shear amount of fraud that has been committed here...and they are just being allowed to tear this country apart.

Comment

I heard Tucker Carlson had some fun things to say.

Now I know why some folks don't like Fox News anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                                Lmao I just spit out my drink! I’m convinced it’s his wife’s words. He strikes me as the boy with a sugar momma type.

Comment

Working...
                                X