No announcement yet.

You're Fired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I'm Biden, first and foremost, I am saying yes, we need to make sure the election was legit. Second, I am saying look, while we do confirm my winning, I need to be prepared to start January 20, 2021. President Trump, will you please meet with me so we can start getting my team up to speed?

That's how a leader leads. Biden is no leader.

Comment

I hope you liberal dbags hang around while your candidate ruins the economy and raises taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
        I hope you liberal dbags hang around while your candidate ruins the economy and raises taxes.

They like getting screwed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          If I'm Biden, first and foremost, I am saying yes, we need to make sure the election was legit. Second, I am saying look, while we do confirm my winning, I need to be prepared to start January 20, 2021. President Trump, will you please meet with me so we can start getting my team up to speed?

So Biden hasn’t extended an olive branch? The problem is our President is a big baby, that can’t admit he lost to “that guy”. The Republicans need to stop kissing his butt and stand up to him.

Comment

Their candidate isn’t going to do anything, but go back to civilian life and hide in his basement.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
              They like getting screwed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Obviously...

Comment

Originally posted by Hntr2506 View Post
                So Biden hasn’t extended an olive branch? The problem is our President is a big baby, that can’t admit he lost to “that guy”. The Republicans need to stop kissing his butt and stand up to him.
                He hasn’t lost anything. Surprised you didn’t know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  Their candidate isn’t going to do anything, but go back to civilian life and hide in his basement.
                  na, he'll be mumbling and stumbling saying c'mon man, I should have been president

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

Dude, these are powerful men. They don’t say please. Why should he when it’s common practice for the exiting leader to extend the invitation. And so he says please, then your golden boy tweets that Joe said please and all you followers cheer and laugh. I mean c’mon.

The election is over. Counting down the days when you people cry and see him leaving the White House. And you’ll stew and stew and stay loyal to a guy that doesn’t give one once of care to his followers. His only memory will be from his followers. Geez remember when our fearless leader would go play golf because everything was under control? Covid, social injustice, acknowledgement of proud boys, grab them by the hop hoo, carry tic tacs, cheat on personal taxes, fire people he hired,, etc... And this is your Christian Leader?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      He hasn’t lost anything. Surprised you didn’t know that.
                      He’s lost. Overwhelming lost. Not one state that needs to be turned around. Trump needs 4-5 states to not count their votes. This is over with except the crying.

Comment

I don’t think so, dude. Gas prices went down. It was $1.59 at Walmart before the election. After Biden won it dropped to $1.55.

Also, stopped by Academy and saw 5.56 and 223 on the shelf.

We’ll be doing alright and so will you.

Comment

He’s lost. Overwhelming lost. Not one state that needs to be turned around. Trump needs 4-5 states to not count their votes. This is over with except the crying.
                          You got it all figured out.

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
                            I don’t think so, dude. Gas prices went down. It was $1.59 at Walmart before the election. After Biden won it dropped to $1.55.

Also, stopped by Academy and saw 5.56 and 223 on the shelf.

We’ll be doing alright and so will you.
                            He hasn’t won anything. You do realize how this works, right? The media doesn’t elect the president.

Comment

No, we just need all of the legal votes counted. The states will have no choice but to turn over. Look at what was just announced in Michigan. It ain’t over yet.

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
                                Dude, these are powerful men. They don’t say please. Why should he when it’s common practice for the exiting leader to extend the invitation. And so he says please, then your golden boy tweets that Joe said please and all you followers cheer and laugh. I mean c’mon.

The election is over. Counting down the days when you people cry and see him leaving the White House. And you’ll stew and stew and stay loyal to a guy that doesn’t give one once of care to his followers. His only memory will be from his followers. Geez remember when our fearless leader would go play golf because everything was under control? Covid, social injustice, acknowledgement of proud boys, grab them by the hop hoo, carry tic tacs, cheat on personal taxes, fire people he hired,, etc... And this is your Christian Leader?
                                “You people”??? ....... oh you must mean we smelly Walmart shoppers, basket of deplorables, chumps. Is that what you mean? Your just as bad as the party you support. Just a bunch of wanna a be elitists which think they are better than the rest. Go get your hot chocolate and blanket and go hide in your basement like the weak, frail, senile loser you voted for.

Comment

Working...
                                X