Pa. Turn of events....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    That fact that MSM is not airing this hearing shows exactly how sorry and corrupt they are including FOX.... This is the biggest news story of my 55 years and they won't touch it... It is absolutely pathetic.... The media will destroy this country..
    I flipped to CNN and they were interviewing an "ex Proud Boy" and he was making the group look really bad... I'm sure he was just some pink off of the street!!!
    We don’t have a media in this country just a bunch of activists pretending to be media they are the propaganda machine of the left and just as corrupt as the leftist in the deep state
    The republicans involved in this take over need to be called out and exposed as the liberals they are Mitt Romney Paul Ryan ect. Ect.

Comment

At minimum, the PA legislature should move to impeach their crooked Governor and State Atty General

Comment

Closing words we're GREAT!!
        Calling out the media was Great!!!
        That whole thing was GREAT!!!!
        Reckon the Gov might be feeling a little pucker going on down south
        Go Mastriano!!!!!
        MAGA!!!!
        TRUMP 2020!!!!!!
        It's about to get real!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
          Go Mastriano!!!!!
          MAGA!!!!
          TRUMP 2020!!!!!!
          We haven't seen or heard the last of Col Mastriano

Comment

That fact that MSM is not airing this hearing shows exactly how sorry and corrupt they are including FOX.... This is the biggest news story of my 55 years and they won't touch it... It is absolutely pathetic.... The media will destroy this country..
            I flipped to CNN and they were interviewing an "ex Proud Boy" and he was making the group look really bad... I'm sure he was just some pink off of the street!!!
            We do not have a meeting in this country they are activists pretending to be media
            They are the propaganda machine of the left and exists only to promote the lefts agenda
            There are republicans involved in this take over and they need to be called out for the liberals they are Mitt Romney Paul Ryan ect. Ect.
            If they get away with this fraudulent election we are done and all elections from now on will go the way of the Marxist

Comment

Originally posted by madhatter View Post
              closing words we're great!!
              Calling out the media was great!!!
              That whole thing was great!!!!
              Reckon the gov might be feeling a little pucker going on down south :d:d:d
              go mastriano!!!!!
              Maga!!!!
              Trump 2020!!!!!!
              agreed

Comment

Go Mastriano!!!!!
                MAGA!!!!
                TRUMP 2020!!!!!!
                Mastriano will be heard from again. I never of him until today. But, I have a feeling he will become a lot more prevalent.

Comment

Jenna Ellis is my future ex wife!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    Mastriano will be heard from again. I never of him until today. But, I have a feeling he will become a lot more prevalent.
                    Yah I liked that guy.

Comment

Did y'all notice several of the retired military guys make reference that they served to make sure elections in other countries were legit & fair and are in disbelief how much fraud & corruption is in the US process?

Comment

So what would be the time frame here? When do they do the same in Michigan, and all the others? Or do they need a judge to halt certification?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post
                          There are republicans involved in this take over and they need to be called out for the liberals they are Mitt Romney Paul Ryan ect. Ect.
                          Agreed. The silence from most republicans throughout this ordeal has been deafening. Graham sickens me, months he begged for money for his campaign, ads repeatedly run for donations for Georgia. I’ll never vote for an incumbent again. I’ll show up in the primaries, but if Cronyn thinks I’ll hold my nose and vote for him ever again he is dead *** wrong.

Comment

Go Mastriano!!!!!
                            MAGA!!!!
                            TRUMP 2020!!!!!!
                            Well maybe I should have listened longer... What Little I heard was very redundant.. Maybe redundant because I have been viewing this thread several times a day for weeks now... He has my 100% support and always has..
                            His is the GOAT!!!!!
                            Another reason I quit watching is because my blood pressure was sky rocketing because the men in the panel appeared to not be paying attention and scrolling through their cell phones!!!!
                            Last edited by PondPopper; 11-25-2020, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Another reason I quit watching is because my blood pressure was sky rocketing because the men in the panel appeared to not be paying attention and scrolling through their cell phones!!!!
                              I'm sure they already knew everything we heard today & already have their minds made up that the election was rigged & they're not going to allow it.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                                I'm sure they already knew everything we heard today & already have their minds made up that the election was rigged & they're not going to allow it.
                                I think you’re probably right. I think this was more so a press deal to lift spirits and to let the public know things are going on in PA behind the scenes to correct the corruption and fraud. At least my take away was that these wheels are starting to spin.

Comment

Working...
                                X