No announcement yet.

EZ V bow sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had mine for over a year and have killed several animals from 16-52 yards. I love mine.

Comment

Smith - how is it in low light? Also, is the plastic insert robust - meaning one of the pillars won't snap - Thanks

Comment

Do the elevation markings come stock? How are you supposed to dial distances in relative to your bow/draw?

Comment

Originally posted by Romulan View Post
          Smith - how is it in low light? Also, is the plastic insert robust - meaning one of the pillars won't snap - Thanks
          Very durable. The new sapphire inserts and glow ring make low light shooting very easy. I have shot animals 15 minutes before end of light hogs in the dark doesn’t matter never had the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by filthy_GRIZZLY View Post
            Do the elevation markings come stock? How are you supposed to dial distances in relative to your bow/draw?
            It’s very simlair to react technology that trophy ridge uses. You have different inserts for different speeds and the tick marks are based off that. It’s not an adjustable dial sight like and ha or black gold.

Comment

Here is my take on the sight and you can see all the animals I have shot with it as well by going into the channel.

Comment

Working...
              X