No announcement yet.

Just a thought. What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be very short sighted on the part of the gun industry to secretly support anti gun candidates or party platforms. Sure there may be significant short term booms, but at what long term cost? Expensive regulation even the possible dismantling of the gun industry.

Yes I think they reap benefit of fear but I don’t think the perpetuate it, I don’t think they have too

Comment

So we decriminalize drugs and remove those inmates from prisons to make room for the wave of firearm felons. I'm tracking.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        So we decriminalize drugs and remove those inmates from prisons to make room for the wave of firearm felons. I'm tracking.
        Here's a thought:

Which is easier to control? The firearm felon, or the drug abuser being released from prison?

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
          Here's a thought:

Which is easier to control? The firearm felon, or the drug abuser being released from prison?
          Is that a trick question? A firearm felon wouldn't have a gun that's registered under their name. And a drug abuser doesn't have a prescription for the drugs he or she takes.

So what does that tell us? That tells me if you're gonna do somethin illegal it's probably best not to advertise you do it. Seems like a less likely way to get in trouble. We're gonna see a lot less people buying guns in the next 4 years. I bet the amount of guns sold stays the same though. That's just a really educated guess. But I'm not very educated so what do I know? I think if people are smart they won't register their guns.
          Last edited by okrattler; 11-23-2020, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X