No announcement yet.

I could use some prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear you feel like you are failing. After 7 years of marriage and failing daily.... the one thing my wife wants is honesty. My honesty can come in the form of an apology, self inflection or allowing her to be vulnerable with me. I am terribly sorry you and your wife are going through this. Keep your head up! I am proud of you for your honesty. Tell her how you feel, that you know she has been resentful and she has a good reason. Let her know you are in her corner no matter what, till death do us part and that you take responsibility for your silence and emotional and verbal abandonment. God has great plans for you and your family! His love has never stopped and never will.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Sending knee mail brother

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for u and good job acknowledging and owning up to your faults. We can ALL learn a lot from this

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Praying that your marriage will be healed

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                You've come to the right place. This is one of the most accepting, understanding, Christian-like places in the World in my opinion.

We will all keep you in my prayers. Enter the Counseling sessions with an open mind/heart and pray for your wife to do the same. That is the only environment that will create healing and rejuvenation. We all have your back and believe in you Sir!

I couldn't agree more! I havent picked up a bible in many many years. I couldn't have even told you when I did last, but today I just knew I needed it. I went and purchased one today after work and I couldn't even describe the joy of reading it in words. What an amazing feeling to read the word to my family! I have no doubt I have a long road ahead, but I now know the path and that is a start!
                Last edited by ca1219; 11-19-2020, 09:19 PM.

Comment

We will be adding you and your entire family to our prayer list. Trust in his ways and his timing for everything.

Comment

I'm praying for you and your wife, brother.

Comment

You and your family will be in my prayers. I would also encourage you to take your family to a Bible believing church that you can join for the benefit of your entire family. God bless.

Comment

So today was the first time in many years I went to church outside of Christmas, Easter and similar circumstances. Today was a good day. God Bless everyone and thank you for the prayers. Myself and my family will be forever grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by ca1219 View Post
                          So today was the first time in many years I went to church outside of Christmas, Easter and similar circumstances. Today was a good day. God Bless everyone and thank you for the prayers. Myself and my family will be forever grateful!
                          Dude, it sounds like you have figured it out and on the right track. My story is very similar. I took women for granted and married the wrong one for the wrong reasons at a young age. That led to an unhealthy marriage that ultimately dissolved and brought pain to a son that needed a daddy.

As long as you’ve shared with her what you’re sharing here in your original post, I bet God will bless y’all. What’s in the past is in the past. Today is a new day and you work on it and YOU from this day forward. Prayers for you and the family.

Comment

God speed son. May you humble yourself to God and to your wife. May He heal your marriage and it be stronger than ever.

Comment

I don’t have much advice, but I admire you to reach out for help. And trying to get closer to God is the perfect move!

God, time and time again we have seen your mercy as well as your amazing power. We come together in prayer for this man and his family. We ask for your guidance, protection, provision, and complete and supernatural healing for this marriage and these people’s lives. We ask all this through your son, our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                                X