No announcement yet.

HPD officer shot/killed on I45

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming to a city near you. Prayers for the officer and family.

Comment

Prayers for the officer, his family, and all the other officers that have to go back out on the streets tonight and tomorrow.
      I'm always amazed at the level of commitment LEO have to our community. To go out every day to protect a city that at every turn shows you that they don't care about you or your well being takes a special type of person. Thank you all for your sacrifice and dedication.

Comment

Prayers for HPD and the officer’s friends and family.

Comment

Tragic...prayers for the officer’s family and all LEOs.

Comment

That's #4 for Harris County this year.

Rip SGT Sean Rios

Comment

Acevedo said investigators are still trying to determine why Sgt. Sean Rios, 47, a 25-year veteran of HPD, engaged someone in a gun battle.

This is something I don’t understand. A dedicated officer is going to do his job on or off duty. Why try to determine that.

Rest In Peace Officer Rios.

Comment

RIP officer Rios.

Unfortunately this is spreading to all surrounding counties as well

Comment

Man, that’s terrible news. God bless his soul, and healing for his family

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                    Acevedo said investigators are still trying to determine why Sgt. Sean Rios, 47, a 25-year veteran of HPD, engaged someone in a gun battle.

This is something I don’t understand. A dedicated officer is going to do his job on or off duty. Why try to determine that.

Rest In Peace Officer Rios.
                    Because that's what the media and society do now days (this site is guilty as well). They get to arm chair quarterback the split second decision of a man for weeks.

Now that he is gone were stuck with the shooters story.

What the media didnt air this weekend was the 3 armed and threatening men deputies didnt shoot this weekend. And those are just the ones I know of

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve said it before on this site, and I’ll say it again - I think it’s time that cop killers and child molesters start being hung in the courthouse square again with signs around their necks explaining their crimes. There is no place for it in our society.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers of comfort up for friends and family.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                          All this blood is on turner. ogg, dora the explorer & avacado hand's. Backing sanctuary cites & no backing the officers. **** them!
                          I would agree, but this has been going on since the start of Covid. Harris county and Houstonians had an opportunity to throw out Ogg this last election and didn't do it. This blood is on the voters hands at this point.

Comment

Prayers up!!!

Bisch

Comment

Prayers for the family

Comment

Prayers for his loved ones. Rest easy brother, God speed.
                                Last edited by Luckyhunter; 11-10-2020, 07:34 AM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

Working...
                                X