UFC fight night- Thompson v Holland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UFC fight night- Thompson v Holland

Anyone up watching this fight. These guys are slinging leather with intent to kill. Wonderboy showed Holland how to fight

I was watching earlier fights but sleep got the better of me. Will watch the fight tomorrow. Sometimes these none pay-per-view events turn out to be awesome fight cards.

Comment

Great fights all night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

yup. Holland quit for a couple reasons. A broken right hand from Wonderboys kicks was one of them. The other was he was getting his arse quick pretty bad. They were buddies and went out together all week, eating lunch and suppers.

Comment

Great fight and show of sportsmanship. Hats off to Holland for fighting 4 rounds with a broken hand.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wonderboy vs. McGregor to put the final nail in the Irishman’s coffin.

Comment

Originally posted by CyTxCazador View Post
              Wonderboy vs. McGregor to put the final nail in the Irishman’s coffin.
              When he had the drive nobody could beat him. He got wildly wealthy and his fire subsided. He doesn't have the drive anymore. Loved watching him run that gauntlet to hold the belt. The Irishman will always be one of the greats.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X