• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

145-147

Comment

Upper 140s for me too.

Comment

Not a expert on south Texas but I am thinking 145 to 151.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hard to tell from those pics, but knowing he is a STX deer he will score higher then I think.

So i am going to say he may push 150

Comment

Comment

low to mid 140's

Comment

Comment

140,s

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                    Just north of town. I'll try and get some more pics up of him, but most pics I have are in velvet. He disappeared for a while, and has been sporadically regular if that makes sense.
                    I'm 13 miles North of town on 83.

Comment

Agree with 140s

Comment

Comment

140s

Comment

With an 18" spread he will hit 150" easily. Mid 50's more than likely..

Comment

Well I hunted this deer quite a bit without seeing him until the day after Thanksgiving. It was a nasty misty rainy morning and he was the only deer to show up. He walked in from my right, and spooked back down the road 4 different times before I was able to get a shot. I had him less than 8 yards most of that time until he finally committed and got in my window. Shot was a tad higher than I was wanting but he piled up in 75-80 yards and I heard the crash. He is my biggest bow kill to date, but didn't tape out as big as I thought he would. I knew the moment I walked up to him that the score wasn't what I thought, but the deer is actually more impressive than I thought he would be... Score is just fun to talk about, but this deer is going to be beautiful on the wall!

He weighted 185 lbs, and scored just a few 8ths over 140". His beams were only 19" and his mass peters out pretty bad on that last measurement keeping him out of the mid 140s. Age wise, I'll see what you guys think.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Great deer, Congrats! I don't know anything about tooth aging but it looks like he has some age to him. 6+/-

Comment

Working...
                                X