Black national anthem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black national anthem

I didn’t find a thread on this topic, so I apologize if this has already been batted around.

I’ve tried not to let this bug me. At 1st I thought it was satire.... but alas it’s not.
    I have questions.

How does a group have a national anthem and yet no sovereign nation?
    What isn’t uplifting about America’s national anthem?
    Is the NFL actually going to placate to this BS?

The NFL is. Get ready. They dont need white people. May as well play the mexico anthem... money will soon dry up is my dream. Even JJ Watt said he'll kneel. Ill never see it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

It’ll be interesting, they obviously didn’t learn anything a few years ago. I don’t know who’s stance they think has changed.

Comment

They think more black folks will spend money with them. They may, but where I live and all the black people I know are just as tired of the pandering...

Comment

I will never hear it.. I don't watch football anymore.

Comment

It’s called capitulation to a Marxist organization. It really is amazing how easy it has become for evil to make CEO’s bend over and kiss its feet. I’ll never see a dip**** kneel again. I’ll never hear that stupid *** black anthem and I’ll never spend a penny on anything with a professional sports logo of any type on it.

Comment

Well said

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                I will never hear it.. I don't watch football anymore.
                Originally posted by flywise View Post
                It’s called capitulation to a Marxist organization. It really is amazing how easy it has become for evil to make CEO’s bend over and kiss its feet. I’ll never see a dip**** kneel again. I’ll never hear that stupid *** black anthem and I’ll never spend a penny on anything with a professional sports logo of any type on it.
                I have a 12 yr old son who is infatuated with Patrick Mahomes.... so it will be on my TV. But I think Mahomes has enough sense to avoid the fray.

Comment

What in the cornbread hell!

Comment

I wonder if BLM and ANTIFA will fill those seats and sky boxes when they've finished running off anyone who can afford those absurd ticket prices? Hmmmm. I'm all but done with professional sports of any kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      I have a 12 yr old son who is infatuated with Patrick Mahomes.... so it will be on my TV. But I think Mahomes has enough sense to avoid the fray.
                      Do not be too sure. He is one of those that is of a mixed race, Mom white, Dad Black and most I have had to deal with in my life and seen on TV and wherever else have said they are BLACK. Mahomes, may be different, we will see.

I am tired of this crap. I was raised with a Black Nanny when my Mom and Dad worked and I loved that woman. Her husband was a Shoe Shine person at my Dad's barbershop, but I guess that will be considered racist. If so, screw you. I loved both of those people and wish like hell they were both still alive today to thank them for what they did for me and my family, no matter the color!

Comment

Better think again, he will conform.

Comment

What about the German national anthem. I like Beer by Tom T Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                            Better think again, he will conform.
                            Yep. Just like Brees did when daddy LeBron called him out. They will not stand by while a person of color with his notoriety remains neutral.

Comment

I thought he was already in on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X