• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Cobra!!!!

Buddy sent me these--scared it to death--

Ha! Awesome snakes! Gotta love the hog!

Comment

Hey, when you are five years old, been watching shows about cobras. The one of those things about 6' long does it's best cobra impression, dang near in your face, it will get your attention. Only one I have ever seen do that, all the rest have rolled over and flattened themselves out. I got to admit I have found many, that really looked like they had been run over a few times, then 10 minutes later they were gone.

They are cool snakes.

Comment

Burn the area down! Just kidding! Those are some great snakes but will scare the poop out of you for sure if you have never seen one!

Comment

Closer pics please.

Closer.

Closer, closer.

Comment

The very first one I ever saw looked just like that first pic. I was about 7 and I ran home and told dad there was a cobra On the hill.......he laughed

Comment

Cool snakes

Comment

Just me, but I believe these dudes are better actors than some of Hollywood’s finest. Quite an entertaining show they put on. Only thing that comes close is the fake broken wing acting of a mama killdeer. Sometimes Ma Nature’s critters just make you smile.

Comment

heck..... looks like a pic of Republicans...…...

Comment

I haven’t seen one of those in over 15 years in my neck of the woods.

Comment

Yep

We thought they were cobras when we were kids too

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                        Hey, when you are five years old, been watching shows about cobras. The one of those things about 6' long does it's best cobra impression, dang near in your face, it will get your attention. Only one I have ever seen do that, all the rest have rolled over and flattened themselves out. I got to admit I have found many, that really looked like they had been run over a few times, then 10 minutes later they were gone.

They are cool snakes.

You ever see another 6’er you best catch him and enter it in the record books!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          You ever see another 6’er you best catch him and enter it in the record books!
                          Heck yeah. I hold the current record at 48 5/8". A 6 footer would blow mine out of the water.

Comment

A few years ago on opening morning of Archery season it was actually cool for a change. After my morning hunt when I was walking out, there was one sunning on my trail. I nudged him a little with a stick and then was able to watch him put on a show for 10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                            X