Old hunting videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old hunting videos

I just came across some of the old monster buck videos from the mid 90s on amazon prime for free. Brought me back seeing bill jordan shooting that old bow and killing 120 inch deer. Check it out

I like looking back at Monster Bucks. Have to say my favorite videos are The Primos crew.

Comment

I have a old, old Monster bucks VCR tape that Dale Earnhardt, Roger Clemens, and a few others are on.

My dad gave it to me when I was younger, and I would watch it for hours on end. I really enjoy bringing it out every now and then and watching it just to go back in time. Way less product endorsement on those old tapes, just plain ‘Ol good real life hunting.

Comment

There was on from the early 90s filmed in SE Alabama I always watched called Big Buck Sho Nuff.

Comment

I grew up watching the Monster Bucks series and had a handful of them VHS and a few newer ones on DVD. Last year I decided I wanted the whole collection on DVD. Took a little time but between Ebay, Amazon, and the Realtree site I was able to acquire the entire collection. I got most of them for $2-$5. Each year I get the new one and watch it right before the season. Been a fun little tradition I've been doing close to 20 years

Comment

Those were the best. I loved watching them on Sunday evening if I remember correctly.

Comment

Monster Bucks 4 on vhs was the first hunting video I bought. After that I would make my parents take me to Academy non stop around the time the new version hit the shelves. I have a pretty good collection somewhere.

Comment

TK & Mike

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDPyMVcnuz0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDPyMVcnuz0[/ame]
                Last edited by Johnny44; 06-26-2020, 10:24 AM.

Comment

how about the legend of muy grande !
                  i shot high hat harry wit my 22277700enty !

Comment

Working...
                  X