SA City Council and Mayor Nirenberg Embarrassing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA City Council and Mayor Nirenberg Embarrassing

What a disgrace. Nothing but POS Liberals. Way more important things to deal with other than fining or jailing people for saying Chinese or Wuhan virus. Message to Mayor.....go to San Francisco, Austin or any other liberal, sanctuary city.!!!!! Rant over

yes- absurd rhetoric from the leadership there

Comment

I guess if the idiots In SA want idiot leaders they will continue to get what they vote for. Half those idiots probably agree with it.
      Terrible such a historic place known for bravery has stooped to the level of
      “ Words hurt me “

Comment

What news or other source are you referring to?

Comment

It's like they hate their tax payers and just want stupid ordinances taken to court.

Comment

Originally posted by webb09 View Post
            What a disgrace. Nothing but POS Liberals. Way more important things to deal with other than fining or jailing people for saying Chinese or Wuhan virus. Message to Mayor.....go to San Francisco, Austin or any other liberal, sanctuary city.!!!!! Rant over
            I totally understand, being stuck next to Bexar County is frustrating, between judge Nelson wolf, mayor Ron Nireburg, and that Bexar County sheriff JAVIER SALAZAR
            Sanctuary city is a polite description Of San Antonio

Comment

Yep. There corona update at 6:15 daily should be a skit on SNL. What a joke.

Comment

So there is no freedom of speech in
                San Antonio

Comment

Not only no freedom of speech but you are supposed to turn in anyone using racist terms like "Chinese". That is communism my friend.

Comment

All of the metro-messes in Texas are a disgrace to Texas. Unfortunately, the voters are lazy and want hand outs so they vote for the Demo-craps. Happens all around this great nation.

Comment

Y’all ever notice the people that move from California or Colorado to Texas have a lot to say about how bad it is here. Quite amazing.

Comment

Morons. Idiotic morons.

Comment

Here's my thoughtful and considered opinon--

"Whereas and therefore, the Texas Feral Hog Association resolves to exert every effort to destroy crops, hay pastures, and stock tanks until such time as humans cease referring to the disease as swine flu. We are supported by the International Bovine Association and International Feline Association as well, and we support their efforts to halt the use of the horribly insensitive terms "mad cow disease" and "cat scratch fever" by the newcomer two-legged vocalizers."

Comment

Dear communists LWL's in San Antonio, its called the chinese or wuhan flu because that's where it originated.

Makes me wonder what free stuff they're getting from chjna?

Comment

Source? Sounds like fake news

I dont like the management in Bexar either but this sounds ridiculous

You dont have to make up news to have reasons to not like these types of politicians, they give plenty of fodder to chew on

Comment

Working...
                              X