No announcement yet.

Kevin Costner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say The Postman and 3,000 miles to Graceland were both worse than Waterworld.

No question that Costner has had some good ones though.

Bull Durham and Tin Cup were absolute greatness. Field of Dreams and For Love of the Game on the sports drama end. The Untouchables, No Way Out and Dances with Wolves were all good flicks as well. I hate to admit it, but I thought the Robin Hood he made with Morgan Freeman was a decent movie even though Costner's accent was totally American.

Comment

Do not know his political views but he is one of my favorite actors.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
        Field of Dreams too!
        This is my favorite Costner film then Dances with Wolves

Comment

Outstanding actor along with Tom Hanks and Mel Gibson.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

A Perfect World

Comment

He is very bland in all roles. He produces no voice inflection. He produces no regional accent for the area of the role he plays. The only reason he is as popular as he is because the women like him. Another actor of the same cloth is Nicolas Cage. Both very monotone and dull to me.

Comment

For love of the game... best movie of all time IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Ungawa View Post
                  He is very bland in all roles. He produces no voice inflection. He produces no regional accent for the area of the role he plays. The only reason he is as popular as he is because the women like him. Another actor of the same cloth is Nicolas Cage. Both very monotone and dull to me.
                  Nic Cage monotone? He can scream, whisper, and stutter. The only living actor better than Daniel Day Lewis IMO

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                    Nic Cage monotone? He can scream, whisper, and stutter. The only living actor better than Daniel Day Lewis IMO
                    Daniel Day Lewis is very good. Robert Duvall is one of the best there is.

Comment

I don't think Costner is that great of an actor.

I do think Costner has been in, and made movies that were so good that his acting skills didn't matter.

Comment

There’s a Netflix movie called The Highwaymen with Costner and Woody Harrelson that’s pretty good. It’s about the the 2 Texas Rangers that track down Bonnie & Clyde

Comment

Originally posted by aac_shooter View Post
                          I am surprised nobody has mentioned the movie Revenge. I thought it was great.
                          Costner is a superb actor. I loved Revenge. Costner was awesome in that one and Madeleine Stowe was so hot!

As far as his political views, he can have an opposite view of mine, that is his right and that is what America is about. Its not shocking as most of Hollywood is more liberal than this site. But step back and think about it, part of our issue as a country of hating folks because they disagree with us, is what is pulling this country apart.

Comment

Anyone seen/heard his music (Kevin Costner and the Modern West)? I saw where they were playing in Gruene a coupe of years back. I kind of figured that is why there is a lot of Texas Music artist playing in Yellowstone.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                              How could you not like Tincup? That movie was great!!! I like almost everything he is in. Played a great Crash Davis, one of my favorite movies.
                              Agreed

Comment

Fan of most of his films. His music not so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X