What kind of boat should I buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of boat should I buy?

I’m not a bass fisherman. I like to cruise the lake, have 4-5 people in the boat, crappie/bluegill/catfish, pull a tube, and have some shade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pontoon or a bay boat with a fold up top.

Comment

Pontoon or tri-toon

Comment

Sounds like a pontoon.

Comment

Man, if/when the oilfield comes back and I get my wife's car paid off I'm going to go looking for one of these. Looks to be pretty versatile.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Those Hurricanes are pretty awesome!

Comment

My Dad has a Hurricane that he’s fixin to sell. Low hrs and in great shape. If interested I can find out the particulars on it. Looks like the one in pic above but a little older

Comment

Hurricane deck boats are heads above pontoons.

Comment

Deck boat ( a pontoon top with a real hull) like the hurricane pictured above or a pontoon

Comment

My dad has had a couple Hurricanes. Great boats for cruising and minor fishing.

Comment

About a 21-22' center console 150-200 hp engine will be way more fuel.efficient than a pontoon. And versatile for everything you want to do.

Comment

Sounds like a pontoon. Deck boats can be a bit more pricey.

Comment

Deck boat! I had a pontoon once and hated it for tight line catfishing. Too much bouncing.

Comment

I’d say center console with a Bimini top

Comment

If you go the center console route I would get a rolled gunnel boat over a liner boat. Rolled gunnels have come a long way in storage options and are a heck of a lot faster and easier to clean. I have owned both and will never go back to a liner boat.

Comment

Working...
                              X