My wife nailed Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife nailed Christmas!

We’ve been out of town doing Christmas with my family and I want to brag on my beautiful wife for spending most of Christmas Day cooking a feast of a dinner for my dad and grandmother as well as a few other members of my family. She is a trooper and prepared stuffed turkey from scratch, green bean casserole, corn bread casserole, sweet potato casserole, glazed ham, and sugar free fudge for my dad. So, we just got home and did gifts between each other and my wife killed it! For starters she has been listening to me complain about a crappy set of knives I’ve been using for the last three years to break down 3-4 deer a year and an elk every year. So I dropped a little hint and she totally took it and ran with it. I ended up with a matching set of LT Wright knives in desert iron wood. The large and small northern hunter knives. I’m very impressed in the quality and can’t wait to break these sharp suckers in!

So speaking of elk, I had saved the ivories from my first elk I shot 2 years ago and kept contemplating what I’d like to use the ivory for, if anything. I had shown her a picture of a necklace that I liked last year and she took the idea and worked with a jeweler she knows and really made it one of a kind. She had the ivory set in a broad head and had my birth stone added which happens to be September which is also the month I shot my elk during bow season. This piece turned out fantastic! I can’t get over the quality and workmanship the jeweler she knows in San Antonio did on the piece! I’m blown away! Truly am blessed to have married such an incredible and amazing woman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice that’s awesome. Pretty cool necklace, I’ve been trying to decide what to do with mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailerman3 View Post
      Nice that’s awesome. Pretty cool necklace, I’ve been trying to decide what to do with mine.

What ever you decide, if it’s jewelry, I can’t recommend this guy enough. He worked with her for a year on the design and size and made it all by hand. I have no idea what she paid but knowing her, it was a fair price. She’s kinda tight with money. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
        What ever you decide, if it’s jewelry, I can’t recommend this guy enough. He worked with her for a year on the design and size and made it all by hand. I have no idea what she paid but knowing her, it was a fair price. She’s kinda tight with money. Lol

Shoot me is info if you don’t mind and I’ll see what I can figure out.

Comment

Yep, she’s a keeper!

Comment

She have a sister?

Comment

What did you get her? A toaster? Love the ivory.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                She have a sister?
                Bahahaha

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

The chain alone is awesome. 10/10 would wear that

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
                    What did you get her? A toaster? Love the ivory.

Baking stuff, new shoes that she loves, charms for her bracelet, camo lacrosse hunting boots that she really wanted, new purse.

Comment

Working...
                    X