Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 04-07-2019, 04:42 PM   #201
RJH1
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
Move along bud. I never said anyone was mandated to be a nurse or a teacher. I said 'nursing' wasn't mandated by the state. 'Teaching' is mandated by the state. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
Merriam Webster definition : Mandate: to officially require something or make something mandatory; also to direct/require someone to do something

There might be more than one definition to mandate. And if you think the state doesn't mandate nursing you might be wrong.

And teachers still knew what they were getting into when they started teaching,so the get what they are worth. Well, that along with the abundance of teachers available, keeps prices for teachers down.

I guess answer me this, why is your poor career choice my problem?
RJH1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2019, 04:56 PM   #202
Mudslinger
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Kent Co., Stonewall Co., CO, Limpopo RSA

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJH1 View Post
Merriam Webster definition : Mandate: to officially require something or make something mandatory; also to direct/require someone to do something

There might be more than one definition to mandate. And if you think the state doesn't mandate nursing you might be wrong.

And teachers still knew what they were getting into when they started teaching,so the get what they are worth. Well, that along with the abundance of teachers available, keeps prices for teachers down.

When I was hired the first time to teach and coach in 1975, we knew the pay scale, but not anything else until we signed the papers and were told about insurance or lack there of.
When I got back into the business of being a TA in 2012, we did not know about the insurance until teachers had to report and the same when I went from a TA to full fledged teacher in an elementary setting in 2015.

I am too old to change careers, 66 in May and will retire in May of 2020, but when you say there is a surplus of teachers, you might want to research what you say. Some areas may have a surplus, but many do not. I looked at an area before school started and they were short 100 teachers throughout their system. I think I and many others in the teaching field deserve a pay raise and I agree with getting rid of the waste, but Central offices and the TEA are rift with waste and just like government, you will not get rid of it.

Our school systems are broke period and until they reintroduce corporal punishment and decent pay for teachers, the good ones leave and the bad ones take over if there are any to take over.

Show me a career where a person can get punched in the face by a person/student and not be able to do anything about it. Teaching comes to mind. Been bloodied too many times to remember in this profession!
Mudslinger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2019, 04:56 PM   #203
eradicator
Pope & Young

Quote:

I'm not a teacher, nor in the education profession. You are missing the point also. They DON'T know what they are getting into as it has changed. There is not an abundance of teachers available as they are hiring 'emergency certified' teachers at a high rate over the last decade in order to satisfy the 'need'. This is another contributing factor as to why the compensation is low.

That's like everyone saying 'I wish I was President', lol
eradicator is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2019, 04:58 PM   #204
eradicator
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudslinger View Post
When I was hired the first time to teach and coach in 1975, we knew the pay scale, but not anything else until we signed the papers and were told about insurance or lack there of.
When I got back into the business of being a TA in 2012, we did not know about the insurance until teachers had to report and the same when I went from a TA to full fledged teacher in an elementary setting in 2015.

I am too old to change careers, 66 in May and will retire in May of 2020, but when you say there is a surplus of teachers, you might want to research what you say. Some areas may have a surplus, but many do not. I looked at an area before school started and they were short 100 teachers throughout their system. I think I and many others in the teaching field deserve a pay raise and I agree with getting rid of the waste, but Central offices and the TEA are rift with waste and just like government, you will not get rid of it.

Our school systems are broke period and until they reintroduce corporal punishment and decent pay for teachers, the good ones leave and the bad ones take over if there are any to take over.

Show me a career where a person can get punched in the face by a person/student and not be able to do anything about it. Teaching comes to mind. Been bloodied too many times to remember in this profession!
Yep. Save your time and effort.
Old 04-07-2019, 05:00 PM   #205
rvd
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas

Quote:

You're buying some bad intel if you believe there is an abundance of teachers.
rvd is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2019, 05:06 PM   #206
RJH1
Ten Point

Are teachers not required to student teach anymore? Honest question, IDK. But if so they should have an idea of what is going on.

Also, anyone who takes a job without knowing all the details of pay, benefits, etc., kinda deserves what they get.

If the school system is broke, and i believe it is, why should the tax payer ever consider paying more? Seems foolish, to pay more into a broken system. Fix the brokenness and then ask for more money if it is needed.

That is a reply to 2 people :-)
Old 04-07-2019, 05:09 PM   #207
RJH1
Ten Point

I guess an abundance of teachers was a bad way of putting, maybe an abundance of people certified to teach would be better. Also they probably aren't teaching because of the broken system. I have known several people who went to college to be a teacher and then do something completely different
Old 04-07-2019, 05:09 PM   #208
eradicator
Pope & Young

Quote:
Are teachers not required to student teach anymore? Honest question, IDK. But if so they should have an idea of what is going on.

Also, anyone who takes a job without knowing all the details of pay, benefits, etc., kinda deserves what they get.

If the school system is broke, and i believe it is, why should the tax payer ever consider paying more? Seems foolish, to pay more into a broken system. Fix the brokenness and then ask for more money if it is needed.

Do you pay income tax?

Is a job ever better than advertised?

You must be a salesman
Old 04-07-2019, 05:12 PM   #209
Mudslinger
Pope & Young

Student teachers here at Tech work with teachers the full year they are in school at Tech, but not sure if anything is told about anything above pay such as insurance unless that comes from the teacher they are under.

Agreed on the broken system and not paying any more into it, but do you have a better solution?

Just a question to you, will you get a pay raise next year or not and will it be more than the $200 I will get which will be spent on student needs like mine will?
Old 04-07-2019, 05:13 PM   #210
RJH1
Ten Point

Quote:
Do you pay income tax?

Is a job ever better than advertised?

You must be a salesman
Yes

Rarely, but you should know what is expected of you and what to expect of an employer before taking a job

And I would be the worlds worst salesman, it would go like this, "there are some widgets, if you want them buy them, if not I don't really care"
Old 04-07-2019, 05:14 PM   #211
eradicator
Pope & Young

Quote:

So at 21 or 22 years old you knew everything about your job when you took it? Not buying it. That's the point, its changed in the last 10, 15, 30 yrs....30yrs ago teachers could enforce corporal punishment. Now they go to jail. Pretty drastic!!
Old 04-07-2019, 05:15 PM   #212
eradicator
Pope & Young

Quote:
Yes

Rarely, but you should know what is expected of you and what to expect of an employer before taking a job

And I would be the worlds worst salesman, it would go like this, "there are some widgets, if you want them buy them, if not I don't really care"
Why pay income tax? Surely you realize it's a broken system, right
Old 04-07-2019, 05:18 PM   #213
RJH1
Ten Point

Quote:
Student teachers here at Tech work with teachers the full year they are in school at Tech, but not sure if anything is told about anything above pay such as insurance unless that comes from the teacher they are under.

Agreed on the broken system and not paying any more into it, but do you have a better solution?

Just a question to you, will you get a pay raise next year or not and will it be more than the $200 I will get which will be spent on student needs like mine will?
If i get a pay raise it will be entirely up to me as i work for myself. If i do make more money I will probably not spend it on school kids though haha.

I got a question for you, as a taxpayer if i send my kids to a private school, or home school, should i be given a tax break since i am not using government resources to educate my kids and am paying for their education entirely out of my pocket?
Old 04-07-2019, 05:20 PM   #214
RJH1
Ten Point

Quote:
So at 21 or 22 years old you knew everything about your job when you took it? Not buying it. That's the point, its changed in the last 10, 15, 30 yrs....30yrs ago teachers could enforce corporal punishment. Now they go to jail. Pretty drastic!!
I dang sure knew pay, benefits, vacation etc. I also knew if i didn't like it i could, and did go find another one
Old 04-07-2019, 05:22 PM   #215
RJH1
Ten Point

Quote:
Why pay income tax? Surely you realize it's a broken system, right
I %100 do, and if it was not for the threat of jail, i would pay a % based on infrastructure and that is about it. But, that jail stuff.... haha
Old 04-07-2019, 05:22 PM   #216
Mudslinger
Pope & Young

Quote:
If i get a pay raise it will be entirely up to me as i work for myself. If i do make more money I will probably not spend it on school kids though haha.

I got a question for you, as a taxpayer if i send my kids to a private school, or home school, should i be given a tax break since i am not using government resources to educate my kids and am paying for their education entirely out of my pocket?
Home schooled probably, but private school maybe not. I would have to do some research on that question.
Old 04-07-2019, 05:27 PM   #217
eradicator
Pope & Young

Quote:
I dang sure knew pay, benefits, vacation etc. I also knew if i didn't like it i could, and did go find another one
Nobody is arguing that. The point is they deserve a raise because the requirements, responsibilities, circumstances, etc have changed since they signed up. This isn't hard to comprehend.
Old 04-07-2019, 05:31 PM   #218
RJH1
Ten Point

Quote:
Nobody is arguing that. The point is they deserve a raise because the requirements, responsibilities, circumstances, etc have changed since they signed up. This isn't hard to comprehend.
They can also move to a new profession just like everyone else
Old 04-07-2019, 05:31 PM   #219
eradicator
Pope & Young

Quote:
I %100 do, and if it was not for the threat of jail, i would pay a % based on infrastructure and that is about it. But, that jail stuff.... haha
So you are threatened by your govt? Foreclosure/reposession doesn't concern you?

We can go on and on. I'm agreeing to disagree at this point and hoping some folks can prioritize what's important.
Old 04-07-2019, 05:32 PM   #220
eradicator
Pope & Young

Quote:
And once again, is that what you want for our youth/future?
Old 04-07-2019, 06:20 PM   #221
bcmuzzy
Ten Point

Hunt In: Grayson county/kansas

I hear people complain all the time about raising taxes...but a lot of those same people will vote for a bond election to build a 60 to 100 million football stadium. I love all high school sports, but I just don’t see the need to build these kind of facilities. My wife is a teacher, she doesn’t complain about her pay, she complains more about the state taking teachers ability to teach away, because they want you to teach to the star test, which is a crock of bullturds.
bcmuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2019, 06:30 PM   #222
RJH1
Ten Point

I vote no on all bond elections as a matter of principle, but about %80-90 of the people vote against me and pass the **** things all the time, drives me up the wall.
Old 04-07-2019, 06:34 PM   #223
Mudslinger
Pope & Young

Quote:
OK. With a degree in Health & Physical Education with a minor in Biology and being in my prime (not 65 like I am) shat would you suggest going into as a career without loosing income to go back to school for another career.
You make it sound so simple to change careers. I have done it 4 times in my 65 years and it was not easy and in some situations not profitable in the long run. You seem to know how easy it is to change careers so let us in on your secret.
Old 04-07-2019, 06:43 PM   #224
RJH1
Ten Point

Quote:
And once again, is that what you want for our youth/future?
I think we will have to agree to disagree too, because when society is dependent on schools and not family to teach our youth it is probably too late anyway. And i am talking more than teaching the three Rs, i mean morals, ethics, etc.

What i would like for our youth, is for their parents take responsibility for them. As it stands now many parents seem to think the school system is there to raise their kids, and the school system seems to have decided to try to take on that role, apparently willing and not begrudgingly. That is a huge part of the problem with schools, they are not parents, but by trying to play that role we have gotten where we are now. I really do not want to perpetuate this system, as i think it is quite possibly the worst thing we can do for the youth/future. Not necessarily the teacher's fault (possibly not at all the teachers fault), but it is the system we would be supporting by putting more money into it.

But anyway, i am sure a raise will get voted in, cause "its for the children" always works, even when the children are actually getting screwed in the long run.

Have a good one
Old 04-07-2019, 06:49 PM   #225
RJH1
Ten Point

Quote:
OK. With a degree in Health & Physical Education with a minor in Biology and being in my prime (not 65 like I am) shat would you suggest going into as a career without loosing income to go back to school for another career.
You make it sound so simple to change careers. I have done it 4 times in my 65 years and it was not easy and in some situations not profitable in the long run. You seem to know how easy it is to change careers so let us in on your secret.
Never said it was easy, but if a situation is untenable you gotta do what you gotta do. If being a teacher pays you the most you can get with your degree, maybe the free market has decided that is what being a teacher is worth, and it sounds like you might be getting the most that your degree is worth. Please note that none of that is said in a crappy manner, just straight forward
Old 04-07-2019, 07:03 PM   #226
OldRiverRat
Ten Point

Hunt In: Navarro County

Quote:
I think we will have to agree to disagree too, because when society is dependent on schools and not family to teach our youth it is probably too late anyway. And i am talking more than teaching the three Rs, i mean morals, ethics, etc.

What i would like for our youth, is for their parents take responsibility for them. As it stands now many parents seem to think the school system is there to raise their kids, and the school system seems to have decided to try to take on that role, apparently willing and not begrudgingly. That is a huge part of the problem with schools, they are not parents, but by trying to play that role we have gotten where we are now. I really do not want to perpetuate this system, as i think it is quite possibly the worst thing we can do for the youth/future. Not necessarily the teacher's fault (possibly not at all the teachers fault), but it is the system we would be supporting by putting more money into it.

But anyway, i am sure a raise will get voted in, cause "its for the children" always works, even when the children are actually getting screwed in the long run.

Have a good one

Spot on, sometimes things have to hit rock bottom before people realize it and put the proper resources toward fixing the problem not just appeasing people or putting a band aid on the problem.
If you are unhappy with your career then move on to another one, thatís what makes this country great. I graduated with a degree in composite social studies with the intention to teach and coach but very quickly realized that I wanted more, monetarily, out of my career and took some chances that led me to a much more lucrative profession. I get the fact that we all want and need good teachers but the system is broken and teachers have to be the catalyst for the change necessary to fix the problem. Stop complaining and either organize and do something about it or move to another profession which by default will cause a major shortage in teachers and subsequently lead to changes in the system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
OldRiverRat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2019, 07:11 PM   #227
eradicator
Pope & Young

Quote:

Have a good one
You are too late bud. Not blaming you one bit, but it's reality
Old 04-07-2019, 07:13 PM   #228
eradicator
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldRiverRat View Post
Spot on, sometimes things have to hit rock bottom before people realize it and put the proper resources toward fixing the problem not just appeasing people or putting a band aid on the problem.
If you are unhappy with your career then move on to another one, thatís what makes this country great. I graduated with a degree in composite social studies with the intention to teach and coach but very quickly realized that I wanted more, monetarily, out of my career and took some chances that led me to a much more lucrative profession. I get the fact that we all want and need good teachers but the system is broken and teachers have to be the catalyst for the change necessary to fix the problem. Stop complaining and either organize and do something about it or move to another profession which by default will cause a major shortage in teachers and subsequently lead to changes in the system.

At least you realize your selfish
Old 04-07-2019, 07:16 PM   #229
eradicator
Pope & Young

Quote:

Have a good one
If that was actually the case,, then why even send your kids to school?
Old 04-07-2019, 07:17 PM   #230
RJH1
Ten Point

Quote:

How is he selfish, he took the risk himself, didn't ask everyone else to pay him more......
Old 04-07-2019, 07:18 PM   #231
RJH1
Ten Point

Quote:
If that was actually the case,, then why even send your kids to school?

Uhmmm, I didn't....

Personal responsibility, crazy right?

Last edited by RJH1; 04-07-2019 at 07:20 PM.
Old 04-07-2019, 07:27 PM   #232
eradicator
Pope & Young

Quote:
Uhmmm, I didn't....

Personal responsibility, crazy right?
I have no issue with home school, private school, or whatever school you want to throw out there....I have close friends that home school and several clients that home school. It's not for me personally but I get it.
Old 04-07-2019, 07:31 PM   #233
eradicator
Pope & Young

[QUOTE=RJH1;14088419]How is he selfish, he took the risk himself, didn't ask everyone else to pay him more......[/QUOTE

LOL
Old 04-07-2019, 07:53 PM   #234
Captain39
Eight Point

Hunt In: Rocksprings

Quote:

You sound like a REAL A-hole
Captain39 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2019, 07:57 PM   #235
Mudslinger
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain39 View Post
No he doesnít. He is stating his opinion and some of his points hold merit. I thought the same at gisrt but not now. He would be welcomed in a campfire of mine anytime!
Old 04-07-2019, 08:01 PM   #236
TWOHunter
Ten Point

Hunt In: Scrappin' Valley

Quote:
The TEA sets/mandates the minimum salary and number of days of service required for employees(teachers).
Do away with TEA
TWOHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2019, 08:03 PM   #237
Wits_End
Eight Point

Quote:
Because he explained his opinion and people disagree? Sad statement you have made.
Wits_End is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2019, 08:04 PM   #238
eradicator
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOHunter View Post
Do away with TEA
Well, I don't necessarily disagree with you......
Old 04-07-2019, 08:07 PM   #239
eradicator
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wits_End View Post
Because he explained his opinion and people disagree? Sad statement you have made.
I'm all for debate. This is how things get resolved.
Old 04-07-2019, 08:11 PM   #240
TWOHunter
Ten Point

Hunt In: Scrappin' Valley

Quote:
Well, I don't necessarily disagree with you......
It’ll never happen.
Way to politically powerful.
TWOHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2019, 08:12 PM   #241
oktx
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wise County

Eradicator, you seem to be debating with someone who has made up his mind and with limited knowledge. Hats off to you for trying to explain it to him.
oktx is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-07-2019, 08:19 PM   #242
RJH1
Ten Point

Quote:
Yeah, pretty much
Old 04-07-2019, 08:29 PM   #243
RJH1
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktx View Post
Eradicator, you seem to be debating with someone who has made up his mind and with limited knowledge. Hats off to you for trying to explain it to him.
My mind is pretty made up, my knowledge is probably not as limited as you believe. But I, like everyone else, have been told give us money for X, then we will fix the problems. I tend to think, since that has never worked in the past i doubt it will work now. So maybe the problems should be fixed, then if more money is needed we reassess.

Since every private business must be fiscally responsible, then govt run entities should be fiscally responsible too. If there is waste or misappropriations then fix that and see how much money you have. I know that seems way out there for some, but that is what the reality should be. Simply saying its too late, that won't ever happen, or this is how we have always done it is really not a good excuse
Old 04-07-2019, 08:43 PM   #244
eradicator
Pope & Young

Quote:
My mind is pretty made up, my knowledge is probably not as limited as you believe. But I, like everyone else, have been told give us money for X, then we will fix the problems. I tend to think, since that has never worked in the past i doubt it will work now. So maybe the problems should be fixed, then if more money is needed we reassess.

Since every private business must be fiscally responsible, then govt run entities should be fiscally responsible too. If there is waste or misappropriations then fix that and see how much money you have. I know that seems way out there for some, but that is what the reality should be. Simply saying its too late, that won't ever happen, or this is how we have always done it is really not a good excuse

I don't think that's unreasonable at all and never said that's the way it's always been done. When I said it's too late I was referring to the teachers being the ones responsible and parents not doing their part. That is why there is added responsibility and less recourse for the teachers. You see, we are coming full circle and I'm glad you are finally understanding

And you still paid property taxes regardless of how you chose to educate your kids...

This isn't worth debating anymore at this point unless we start talking about personal things and I'm not comfortable asking you those questions on a public forum. I digress
Old 04-07-2019, 09:50 PM   #245
BuckSmasher
Ten Point

Hunt In: All Over

Quote:

Government exists to do things that need to be done that are NOT profitable. Things like public libraries, schools, the military etc. "Fiscal resposibility" is different for government. No reasonable person would want to sell Yellowstone for development if it had a few years where it was revenu negative.

But you are right money into broken system doesn't make sense. It isn't broken in that it doesn't turn a profit, or ripe with fraud and abuse. It is broken because it doesn't provide a quality product.

Almost all the good teachers work in the best school districts. The ones that work in the bad areas of town are hamstrung by onerous regulations that might have been meant for good but the impact of which isn't. We are starting to experience the effects of several generations of a poor public school product. Of course, a lot of blame lays at the feet of the parents. I still believe that a proper education has the ability to empower one to transcend rough surroundings and succeed. Our education system has failed to adapt and cope with the breakdown of the nuclear family and large scale abandonment of traditional judeo-christian values. Instead of realizing that today's student lives in a domestic situation more like "Eight Mile" than "The Andy Griffith" show, today's administrators have abdicated their responsibilty to adapt. Instead, we are re-enforcing multi-generational poverty.
BuckSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-08-2019, 06:21 AM   #246
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnadell View Post
I am in favor of pay raises for teachers, although I have to wonder why some teachers complain a lot about low pay, conditions, difficult kids, lack of administrative support, etc., etc., etc. when they knew the salary structure before they accepted the jobs. If you don't enjoy the job, do something else.

After reviewing all the complaints about property taxes, I got to wondering how many complain about rising taxes but still want teachers to get raises.

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...rchid=39880392

I know many will complain about wasted tax revenues, and I am sure there is some of that, especially in larger districts. I have served on my local White Oak ISD board and the Kilgore College board, and I can testify that there was a constant challenge of trying to fund annual increases in operations and raises while not raising taxes more than necessary. Money was always tight and not wasted.

So..how many on TBH are willing for their property taxes to increase (probably considerably) to pay for teachers raises?

I'm not really wanting another discussion about bonds, wasting revenues, stupid administrative decisions, et. Just yes or no about supporting increased property taxes to fund raises.
So each year you think the schools can hold teachers/kids hostage by saying no way to give teachers a raise without raising property taxes? But school budgets can explode with waste year/year at the same time?

Come on. That's not even close to a fair question.

But screw it. I'll say yes. Raise taxes then. Maybe if taxes get high enough and then we ever hit a real economic slow down the people will wake up and demand the schools stop wasting money. Because no one apparently give a crap how much money is blown until teachers want a raise.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-08-2019, 06:27 AM   #247
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Yes or no? Support teacher raises or not? Support increasing property taxes or not?

I firmly believe that there is very little, if any, waste in small school districts. There simply isn't that much cushion in their budgets.

School taxes make up the largest % of property taxes, by far, in the Texas taxing districts.
How can school tax be the largest % and go up every year yet there be no waste?

In a perfect world taxes in general would stay the exact same %. You may pay more in taxes each year as inflation rises and you make more but the % should never rise.

Do you agree with that Randy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by glen View Post
Iíd pay more if I knew it was going to teachers pay raises. I have paid more taxes every year but donít think teachers have gotten any raises
Nail meet hammer.
Old 04-08-2019, 06:55 AM   #248
OldRiverRat
Ten Point

Hunt In: Navarro County

Quote:

This is a joke right?
Just in case Iím going to bite and ask You to please explain how Iím selfish?

OldRiverRat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-08-2019, 07:18 AM   #249
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Yeah, I know. I am a flaming liberal snowflake and don't know what to do about it. For the life of me, I cannot think logically. That's just the way I am, and I hate myself for it!
Graysonhogs posted about a man cuddle group. PM him if you want to join.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhefe View Post
I echo what Dale said. Burnadell, I get it. No one wants to raise taxes but every teacher wants a raise. There is so much waste in the school system and the majority of teachers are good to great and go above and beyond. Youíre pragmatic response seems to indicate that teachers should just get over it. This is my assumption and could be wrong but I would suggest that your intuition on teachers roles or extra work etc... is probably lacking.
According to a few people teachers should never get a raise again. LOL
Do we really need to ponder what would happen to a government run system if the pay didn't at least keep up with inflation?
Old 04-08-2019, 07:20 AM   #250
Graysonhogs
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Fannin/Grayson/Erath

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
Graysonhogs posted about a man cuddle group. PM him if you want to join.

According to a few people teachers should never get a raise again. LOL

Do we really need to ponder what would happen to a government run system if the pay didn't at least keep up with inflation?

Graysonhogs is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top