Jeep Wrangler Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
    Lol. I may buy mine a suburban with all the seats removed so she cant carry a load of kids, but still have a big safe vehicle.
    You’re going to give your 16 year old a mobile mattress on wheels?!

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
      You’re going to give your 16 year old a mobile mattress on wheels?!
      Lol. Never thought of that. One second thought, a smart car it is. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        My son has been driving the 2008 JK we bought new for almost a year. I think its got around 102k on it now. Its lifted, with bumpers, wheels and 35" tires. To me, its a perfect teenage ride cause it wont go fast enough to get a speeding ticket and none of the other kids want to take road trips in it.

He likes it

Bet he’s everybody’s ride to the party down in the middle of the creek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
          Bet he’s everybody’s ride to the party down in the middle of the creek.

Negative. I have instilled the fear of god in his rear

I had no idea how well till the ag show this weekend. 3 teachers...."ohhhhhh you're rylans dad" hes very scared of you

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Quackerbox; 09-23-2019, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            ."ohhhhhh you're rylans dad" hes very scared of you
            Well done, Sir! You should be proud!

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhummel6 View Post
              Let me restate she was in a wreck
              Ah okay, glad she's okay. If you can get past the gas mileage, it's not a bad vehicle at all. Just not necessarily great at anything other than making your daughter happy (which can be worth it itself).

Comment

Pulled up next to another Wrangler at my daughter's soccer practice the other night. Behind the wheel sat one of her teammates with the biggest smile ever! It was her 16th birthday present.
                Just do it! If you can find one in your price range, she will love it!

Comment

I have owned 5 Jeep’s- 1976, 2008, 2012, 2015 and a 2019. I love Jeeps but I would not buy one for my teenager. Rough, poor gas mileage, wind noise are what you get in a Jeep and I love it.

Comment

2014 Willys took two years to find the right deal they hold their value and at most times over priced due to add on's. I wanted one for a lone time. It's a toy i can travel around town and to work and back 20 miles back roads. dont think i would go on a long road trip. It's rides like a two door jeep, will beat you up and loud, not good on gas. But strip it topless and the fun starts.....

Comment

Working...
                    X