No announcement yet.

2020 Official Astros - Off Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freaking cheaters. They need to put an asterisk in history books that they won in 2017 by cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
      Freaking cheaters. They need to put an asterisk in history books that they won in 2017 by cheating.
      Easy there....you know what they say about glass houses.....Yankees have been mentioned in same sentence with cheating scandals. If you think for a second that the Astros are the only ones that cheated, you are sorely mistaken.

Comment

Luhnow to texans gm spot.
        Hinch to texans HC
        OBrien to Astros manager
        Cranes nieces daughters step-son to astros GM
        Fiers to grease spot under some fans truck.

Comment

Lol I bit

Comment

What the Astros did can ruin a pitchers career.

They need to forfeit the trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
              Where did you see this?
              From a buddy. Said it was Passan on Twitter reporting it but not there now. Maybe he took it down because it hadnt been announced yet. Who knows?

Comment

You think a single pitcher lost their career because the WS Champs lit them up......

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  From a buddy. Said it was Passan on Twitter reporting it but not there now. Maybe he took it down because it hadnt been announced yet. Who knows?
                  Just curious because I couldn't find it. I find it odd since he was mainly involved in amateur scouting and the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                    Easy there....you know what they say about glass houses.....Yankees have been mentioned in same sentence with cheating scandals. If you think for a second that the Astros are the only ones that cheated, you are sorely mistaken.
                    Which is why I was a so disappointed the scope of the investigation wasnt broader. There were several other teams suspected but they are getting to walk on it. The Astros are the scapegoat of the cheating scandal. They get that wear that badge.

Comment

Good Lord, don’t be so dramatic

Comment

Which is why I was a so disappointed the scope of the investigation wasnt broader. There were several other teams suspected but they are getting to walk on it. The Astros are the scapegoat of the cheating scandal. They get that wear that badge.
                        If they get some evidence that Cora was doing the same thing in 2018 for the Red Sox, then they will get hit with a bigger punishment than the Astros.

Comment

No they don't. The people responsible have been punished.

Comment

Just curious because I couldn't find it. I find it odd since he was mainly involved in amateur scouting and the draft.
                            He was Luhnow's right hand man though in 2017. Probably an erroneous report that go ahead of itself in that the reporter didnt do his due diligence before putting it out there. You know.....you gots to be first to report it and then we can verify it later.

Comment

He was Luhnow's right hand man though in 2017. Probably an erroneous report that go ahead of itself in that the reporter didnt do his due diligence before putting it out there. You know.....you gots to be first to report it and then we can verify it later.
                              For sure, though Passan is considered one of the more conscientious baseball writers.

Comment

If they get some evidence that Cora was doing the same thing in 2018 for the Red Sox, then they will get hit with a bigger punishment than the Astros.
                                I think Cora is going to get smashed by the league when the Boston investigation is done. With him being the supposed mastermind and then taking it to another team it isnt going to be pretty for him. Hinch got suspended 1 yr and fired for turning a blind eye to it. Cora has to get more.

Comment

Working...
                                X