No announcement yet.

2020 Official Astros - Off Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. Speaking of zero “game”! The crying baby...a common deflection of topic when you can’t think of anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      Lol. Speaking of zero “game”! The crying baby...a common deflection of topic when you can’t think of anything else.
      I didnt have a pic of you handy to impose into the gallo nut grab pic.

But i will.
      [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        I didnt have a pic of you handy to impose into the gallo nut grab pic.

But i will.
        [emoji1787]

Well hurry up. I’ll be waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My nephew went early. He scored big.

I chortled..

Comment

Well hurry up. I’ll be waiting.

Its comin.. and did you thank jason for that one? [emoji1787]
            I laughed at it when he sent it to me too.

Heres a quicky until i get back from fields with kid later.. we'll hook ya up jeffy!

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Its comin.. and did you thank jason for that one? [emoji1787]
                I laughed at it when he sent it to me too.

Heres a quicky until i get back from fields with kid later.. we'll hook ya up jeffy!

Lmao. That’s greatness.

Didn’t have to thank Jason, since I’m the one who wrote it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

https://twitter.com/jquadddddd/statu...443438081?s=21
                  This is greatness

Comment

Bah..
                    Last edited by systemnt; 01-20-2020, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Crane has officially joined a fast track to becoming baseballs next jerry jones..
                      Even steinbrenner is shaking his head.

Comment

Yeh. No one believes you.

Comment

Crane has officially joined a fast track to becoming baseballs next jerry jones..
                          Even steinbrenner is shaking his head.
                          How so?

Comment

1) owner picking a manager.
                            2) forcing team to apologize for something that as part of the investigative process the were granted immunity from.
                            3) injecting own kids into exec roles they have no business or experience being in.
                            4) bet you a dollar hes going to be involved in trades and acquisitions from this point out. Both of which he hasnt got a clue about.

Comment

2020 Official Astros - Off Season thread

2) forcing team to apologize for something that as part of the investigative process the were granted immunity from.
                              3) injecting own kids into exec roles they have no business or experience being in.
                              4) bet you a dollar hes going to be involved in trades and acquisitions from this point out. Both of which he hasnt got a clue about.

1.) Crane hired Lunhow and Hinch originally.
                              2.) I think this is smart... not so much the blanket apology but getting everyone on board with how they are going to talk about this as the year progresses is not a bad deal.
                              3.) baseball wants every team to have succession built into their organization. This was the reasoning for having Cranes son more involved.
                              4.) crane manufactured the Greinke trade... which I agree is scary bc I thought we gave up too much but it was an all in move that was 3 innings from producing.

Comment

1. Hiring a full time GM that has more than the interim tag this close to spring training is unlikely. I don't see where Crane has a choice but to be involved in hiring a manager.

2. They were granted immunity from MLB sanctions, not accountability.

3. I don't like that Crane pushed Reid Ryan out for his kid, but it isn't like he has a position on the baseball operations side.

4. The owner is always involved in trades and acquisitions from a payroll standpoint.

You may very well be correct, but I don't see the evidence of that yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X