Tuffhead broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuffhead broadheads

Just a heads up. I bought some 265 grain meathead tuffhead broadheads a while back after hearing a lot of good things about tuffhead. Got them and before I even took them out of the package could tell the edges were not straight on most. They also had a few very small chips in the edge and the tips weren’t fully together causing a small v where I would think it should be flat. That part might be designed but I wouldn’t think so. Thought I would send them back and get replacements. Not the case. You have to pay shipping to send back defective broadheads and don’t get replacements. So I lost 20 in shipping but got the rest of my money back. I do not recommend the 265 grain heads. The other broadheads they make may be awesome but I’ll be buying from a different company in the future.

If they can't make one size good I doubt they can do much better on any size.

How many did you buy that it cost $20 to ship them back?

If they had any pride in their product they would have sent your shipping back when they got them if they were as you described. As should any company when they SHIP defective product to customers

Comment

Only cost 8.50 to send back but they didn’t refund the original 12.99 dollars of shipping either. So 21.49 actually total. 6 heads and some field points
      Last edited by Etxnoodler; 09-22-2021, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Sorry to hear. I've had good luck with VPA broadheads. Just saying.....

Comment

I have heard of issues with the older models of tuffhead, but the new line is all machined and bad to the bone. You still have to sharpen them and fine tune the cutting edges, but that has always been the case with their heads.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxnoodler View Post
            Only cost 8.50 to send back but they didn’t refund the original 12.99 dollars of shipping either. So 21.49 actually total. 6 heads and some field points
            Didn't consider the original shipping

Still say if they had any integrity they would refund the shipping too

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
              Didn't consider the original shipping

Still say if they had any integrity they would refund the shipping too
              Ohh they definitely should have.!

Comment

if you are looking for broadheads look for detailed comparisons of broadheads Blogs, there you can fin all the information.

Comment

I'm sorry but I'm not buying heads that they can't even get moderately sharp before they package and ship them.
                  It's even worse when it's a company like Tuffhead and Wensel who charge a premium price for less than average heads that come dull as butter knives.

Comment

I hate to tell you guys but there several brands of heads that are intentionally shipped with the burr that have to be knocked off before use. I would rather rely on an edge that I maintain rather than some big box replaceable crap that folks sell as “sharp” OTB.

[emoji1662]

Comment

Working...
                    X