Why so many old threads

Whats going on?

Ask Chew .
    He's trying to drown out the urge to go berserker

Comment

But he is already there!

Comment

Comment

It's an attempt to flush out all of the covid, vaccine, biden, afganistan, this sucks, I hate this....threads. They are tiresome, depressing, and redundant.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            It's an attempt to flush out all of the covid, vaccine, biden, afganistan, this sucks, I hate this....threads. They are tiresome, depressing, and redundant.
            I agree, but don't understand when I try to post to an old post that is about hunting and has good ideas ..... my post never show up. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?????

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBlade View Post
              I agree, but don't understand when I try to post to an old post that is about hunting and has good ideas ..... my post never show up. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?????
              I'm afraid I'm no help there, that sounds odd...

Comment

Originally posted by coop2564 View Post
                Whats going on?
                People trying to escape reality

Comment

ttt - viva 8-26-21

Comment

Because most of the current posts are lame? Who knows. I posted an actual deer post earlier and it has only gotten 15 replies. Maybe I should of posted it in game mgmt section lol.

Comment

Some folks got enough of the "give me legal advice, what should I buy, covid, politics, I wanna argue with you" negative threads from the same handful of clowns and asked other folks to revive threads with actual hunting content on what started as a bowhunting forum. A novel idea. Even Chew can only take so much internet BS before he cracks

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                        Some folks got enough of the "give me legal advice, what should I buy, covid, politics, I wanna argue with you" negative threads from the same handful of clowns and asked other folks to revive threads with actual hunting content on what started as a bowhunting forum. A novel idea. Even Chew can only take so much internet BS before he cracks
                        He definitely lost it

Comment

Some folks like to live in the past.

Comment

It can be kind of entertaining actually. It's funny when some people post to those threads without a clue as to how old the OPs original post is dated. Also, sometimes there is an update posted to the old situation or story originally given.

Comment

Oh, for the good ol' days.....LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X