Good stuff lottery for Randy Madden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stuff lottery for Randy Madden

I was fortunate enough to win the original auction thread, for the Sarrels Longbow and various other items, benefitting our very own Randy Madden. The various other items included two hunts, dozen arrows, broadheads, Stic knife, $100 fuel card and a quiver. As awesome as these items are, I actually already own a Sarrels Bow and need lessons from Mr. Sarrels himslef, just to be able to hit the inside of a port-a-can. I also have a few Stic Knives and the one thing that I am absolutely covered up in, is pigs. So, I figured I'd pass these on to someone that could use them and wouldn't mind donating a little bit to help the Madden family during this difficult time. Luke 12:48

First thank you to those that donated these items:
    Sarrels Archery Blue Ridge SR, RH, 47lbs 60" Longbow- Bob Sarrels
    Broadheads- Bisch
    1Dz Arrows- Statton48
    $100 Gas Card- Bro. Bill
    Stic Knife- TxMedic
    Quiver- Tradman
    Hog Hunt at Fowler Ranch- CRM_95
    Bertram Hog and Doe Hunt- BetramHunter

To be eligible to win, all you have to do is go to Randy Madden's PayPal Primaltechbows@gmail.com, make a donation of whatever size you're led to give, make a post on this thread and you're in. If you've already donated money or an item for auction, just post and you're in. If you decide another way to donate to Randy, just post and you're in. I'll use a random number generator to determine the winners. This is TBH and we're using the honor system regarding whether someone actually donates or not. I won't necessarily know, but God will and maybe he'll send a lightning bolt through your anus if you lie.

This lottery will close on Sunday, August 29th @ 6:00PM.

There will be four random numbers generated and the post number that matches will be the winner of each prize. The prize lots are as follows:

PRIZE #1- Bow, broadheads, arrows and quiver

PRIZE #2- Fowler Ranch Hog Hunt and Fuel Card

PRIZE #3- BetramHunter Hog and Doe Hunt

PRIZE #4- Stic Knife

Here is the original thread if you're not familiar:

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=818235

awesome gesture Curt!

Comment

You the man.

Comment

Awesome Curt!! And my offer still stands on the hunt at the Fowler. I’ll show up, help skin or track animals, cook, whatever we need to do!! You guys are awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great gesture.

Comment

Curt, if I ever meet you in person, you got a cold one on me!! You are a good person!!!

I’m not in. I already have a closet full of Sarrels bows.

To whoever wins the bow pkg; I’m out of state on a pronghorn hunt and will not be able to ship broadheads till after 9/1 when I get back home!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I am in

Comment

Curt, you are a good man! I truly hope God bless you a thousand times over!
                I will be giving you a call this evening! ( I got your number lol)

Comment

Curt, I appreciate you doing this! What the GS brotherhood is all about!

Comment

I really don’t have a good response for this. I want to say “Attaboy Curt”, but that just doesn’t cut it here. Top notch move sir, hats off to ya.

Comment

There ya go Curt! Bless you brother, and God bless! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Done. Great gesture Curt.

Comment

Not surprised at all to see a move like this from you, Curt. Good on you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In

Comment

Fantastic gesture Curt!!! Sent a lil something Mr Maddens way

Comment

Working...
                              X