Best New Bows - What to go try out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best New Bows - What to go try out?

Want a new bow. Those of you that hang out in or even own the local pro shops. What are some good options to try. I want something in the 32-35" ATA and would prefer 6.5"+ brace that has a nice smooth draw cycle.

Care to name a few bows I should go shoot?

Maybe the Xpedition x33, Elite Remedy, Prime Nexus????

I bought a Bowtech Revolt X a while back. 33" ATA, super smooth draw, 6.5" brace height....everything you're looking for, it sounds like. I really like mine so far. I'm looking forward to killing stuff with it this fall.

I wouldn't recommend a custom order though. Buy one off the shelf at a bow shop. Custom orders are backed up several months.

Comment

Prime Nexus is greatness.

Comment

Elite Enkore. I made the switch from a Mathews Halon and am loving it.

Liked the Mathews a whole lot, I love the Elite

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          Prime Nexus is greatness.

Word to ya mutha….[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
            I bought a Bowtech Revolt X a while back. 33" ATA, super smooth draw, 6.5" brace height....everything you're looking for, it sounds like. I really like mine so far. I'm looking forward to killing stuff with it this fall.

I wouldn't recommend a custom order though. Buy one off the shelf at a bow shop. Custom orders are backed up several months.
            I have the same.
            No complaints yet, been a great bow.

Comment

I'm picking up an Elite Remedy on Friday.

Comment

Going by what you said you wanted in a bow I think you need to go shoot an elite remedy. I shot a remedy and an enkore a few weeks ago. I ended up walking out with an enkore and am loving it but it was an extremely hard decision between it and the remedy.

Comment

Obsession best bow I've owned...ditched my mathews

Comment

I’m leaning towards the Mathews Atlas .Haven’t shot it yet but the specs just screams a great forgiving and smooth shooting bow .

Comment

Bowtech has a carbon bow that is priced great. My gf and my buddy both shoot this platform and it’s so quiet. For the money I don’t know how you can miss. Carbon Zion. Fast. Both have killed monster pigs with them. Light too. Great bows.

Comment

A guy at the range I go to is shooting the Elite Kure. Smoothest draw I have ever felt on a compound! I wouldn't look over that bow

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
                          Obsession best bow I've owned...ditched my mathews
                          They are out of business.

Comment

prime prime prime!

Comment

I'd throw the Hoyt Ventum 33 into the mix as well. It checks all of your boxes. These are all good bows. Likely just going to come down to feel for you. Good luck on your decision!

Comment

Working...
                              X