No announcement yet.

Bow season warmup... Red ball-corner pocket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason, it sure looked like you stuck that black one behind and almost facing the one you shot first... I played with the video some and couldn't confirm, but It sure looked like it reacted like it got hit too...
    In any case, that's a heck of a shot on that red ball in the corner pocket for sure... Can't draw it out any more perfect than that!

Comment

Waydago! Good shooting

Comment

Dang that good shooting. That GR broad head has turned out to your lucky charm.

Keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Enjoyed the video. Nice shot. Congrats!

Comment

Good shooting

Comment

Awesome shot.kinda wish I had more pigs around my place .

Comment

Bow season warmup... Red ball-corner pocket

Thanks fellas. This Traverse does all the work. I just steer....

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                What brand boots are those?
                Duluth Trading Jackpines

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
                Jason perfect shot ! I gotta try those BHs. Looking forward to your videos for the upcoming season ������
                Thanks Man! Looking forward to your's as well. Loving my new camera although all the dust they kicked up took away some of the clarity this round.

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                Man, that red one stuck out like a sore thumb. Lol

Nice job, Jason. Once again perfect shot on another victim. That GR Micro Hybrid did her dirty!

That arrow flight was a thing of beauty.
                LOL...Yes it did..the GRMH is filthy..

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Jason, it sure looked like you stuck that black one behind and almost facing the one you shot first... I played with the video some and couldn't confirm, but It sure looked like it reacted like it got hit too...
                In any case, that's a heck of a shot on that red ball in the corner pocket for sure... Can't draw it out any more perfect than that!
                Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
                Arrow looks like it bounced off another pig.

It did and the little black pig that ran out to the right through the big dust pile was who it bumped I'm pretty sure. It was kicking like a bull as it went to the side. No blood and no parts so I'm assuming it was just a bump or a poke. Looks like the arrow laid down pretty quickly after pass-through and they kicked it up as they went over the top of it.

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
                Dang that good shooting. That GR broad head has turned out to your lucky charm.
                Yes sir they have. They have performed well ...

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                Very nice, good shooting for sure. You hate it when the big boar (or sow) stays in the bushes growling like that. Maybe next time you'll get that stinky rascal too. Thanks for sharing the video.

He's my #1 target. I call him Big Nappy ...He spends more time growling at me than he does eating in front of me. I'll catch up to him with my bow one of these days. He likes to come in and face the blind. One of these days I may try to brain him.. He has turned sideways for me a couple of times but always in the dark and he does not like the red light. Foils me every time.

Last edited by Smart; 09-23-2021, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Nice shot

Comment

Perfection right there. Ol' red was pretty big too. That boar needs a shot to the nutsack and he won't be back growling for a while.

Comment

D-a-n-g, heck off a shot.

Right in the V.

J

Comment

Jason, I bet that boar would eat good. Lot of domestic in him and he’s rolling fat!

Comment

Perfect shot!

Good thing you wasn’t shooting a single bevel zombie arrow, that thing would be circling orbit like Haley’s comet

Comment

Nice shot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Jason, on another hog, sir .

Least ya could do is castrate Old Big Nappy.

Comment

Atta boy

Comment

Working...
                                X